965 users online (180 members and 785 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 158
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343

    Anthony's Send Message..

    Posted on the Anthony family's website:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=446575113

    Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
    Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips. Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance. We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you for however you can help!


    Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
    1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

    For further information please call
    1-877-ONE-LOST

    Weekend Ground Search call:
    Call James Copenhaver
    (407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
    Last edited by JBean; 11-09-2008 at 03:20 AM. Reason: updated title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    Well that is pretty nice considering how CA has been thinking. That is a great concession on her part. I can't wait for news of this weekend and pray pray pray they find Caylee.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    We'll all be doing what we have to do, now won't we?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Though one who skims over the blog may believe that CA is providing info to those who wish to participate in this weekend's TES search, she is not - she is asking you to, INSTEAD, call these others numbers and participate in THEIR search.
    yes she is giving info to the TES search.
    I think it is a good post.

    Weekend Ground Search call:
    Call James Copenhaver
    (407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
    __________________

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    "be a part of the solution and not the problem"

    Oh no she didn't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    "be a part of the solution and not the problem"

    Oh no she didn't.
    Hey......that's going some for her. Beats fighting with protesters which is sooooo counter-productive.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where it's HOT
    Posts
    320
    Someone posted this link{REMOVED LINK TO OLD VIDEO} in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?
    Last edited by JBean; 11-05-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: removed old link

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Posted on the Anthony family's website:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=446575113

    Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
    Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips. Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance. We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you for however you can help!


    "Part of the solution, not the PROBLEM." ??????????????????

    I cannot believe the audacity of these people...no one can be that stupid...so it has to be just plain in your face meaness...
    Last edited by JBean; 11-05-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: fix broken quote

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHTown View Post
    omeone posted this link in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?

    I believe that was before they had NeJame for their attorney. I know, it's misleading.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-05-2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: remove old link

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Is James Copenhaver part of the TES team? If so, why didn't she put TES's name on there?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHTown View Post
    Someone posted this link{REMOVED LINK TO OLD VIDEO} in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?
    IT is old

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Hey......that's going some for her. Beats fighting with protesters which is sooooo counter-productive.
    Yeah and their garden hose won't reach that far....

    I missed alot of NG while on vacation in Sept...had never seen the hose incident with George til tonight...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Is James Copenhaver part of the TES team? If so, why didn't she put TES's name on there?
    James Copenhaver is organizing the team leaders. It was like pulling teeth trying to get info as to where to go and when.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Is James Copenhaver part of the TES team? If so, why didn't she put TES's name on there?
    she did. It's the title of the paragraph.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinaire View Post
    Yeah and their garden hose won't reach that far....

    I missed alot of NG while on vacation in Sept...had never seen the hose incident with George til tonight...
    Well, I'm even talking about those that may be coming to search. At least, she's conceding enough to thank anyone willing to "help however they can". I will give her that.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Send a Message to Jaycee
    By noZme in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:40 PM