2008.07.24 George Anthony Interview

Oh my God! This interview...I'm speechless.

So far, of note to me:

-Ricardo allegedly told George Casey also used HIS car (p. 13)

-"When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say please don't let this be...I think I whispered out to myself, 'Please don't let this be my Caylee'." George Anthony quote

-George saw the "basketball" sized stain in the trunk (it was NOT under the garbage bag).

Reading on...but I want to add that right now my heart is bleeding for George.

Reading George talk about when he picked up the car from the tow yard is really breaking my heart. "Please don't let this be my Caylee." I am so sad.

This is a very difficult interview to get through, but I also think it is important in solidifying some of my feelings about GA.

There is a lot of my heart that breaks for him when he has to balance the "evidence" he knows is there (and that he saw and smelled) against his own emotions as a father & grandfather.

George and Cindy were speculating that Caylee died in the pool.

This whole interview is so heartbreaking.

Could one of you post a link to George's interview please?:blowkiss:

George implies that on two occassions KC offered her parents deposit slips for 4000 and 4500 dollars she supposedly contributed into Cindy's account, but implies that no money was ever deposited. No wonder this family is so financially strapped.

George also distrusts Baez and his abilities/motives as a lawyer.

GA: Ok that's the day that I reported the trash cans the uhm...
JA: Yeah
GA: cans been taken

I have never heard of him reporting missing trash cans.

Here is the kicker ... "My wife and I when we separated back in 2005 because of issues with my daughter, some financial things we were going through."

I now doubt whether George gambling was the reason for the separation, I think Cindy might have made this excuse to Rick rather than explain that her daughter was ripping their marriage/family apart.

Also, I think I understand why KC has shown so much disdain for her father, he has her number.

Is there a secret to make these bigger, I need a magnifying glass, can't read these.
Anybody HELP!!!

Cindy: "I think Jose is representing Casey's best interests."
George: "Where is CAYLEE in all this???"

Meaning, all Cindy is focused on now is getting Casey out of jail. No more focus on where Caylee is anymore.

I am still reading, but.....WoW.....I'm speechless!:eek:

It does give us an idea of what GA tesified at the GJ.

PG. 64, George questioning KC's mental health, thinks something might be off even though she is a bubbly charming person... um, yeah.

This is so sad! I feel for GA:

Quote:

Anthony said he opened the car door and knew something was wrong. As he walked around the car to look inside the trunk, Anthony told detectives, "I think I whispered out to myself 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.' That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."

When Anthony and the wrecker employee opened the trunk, Anthony said he saw the garbage bag and a stain. Anthony said the stain was about the size of a basketball.

Anthony said the car smelled so bad he didn't know how we was going to drive it home. "I couldn't freaking breath (sic)," he said.

When Anthony got the car home and pulled into the garage, he said Cindy said, "Jesus Christ what died?"

"But then she said it in a way, she says, 'George, it was the pizza, right?' And I said, 'Yeah (affirmative), it was the pizza.' And that's what I left it go at that, but. I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned."

George throwing up at the end of the interview!

It breaks my heart!

George throwing up at the end of the interview!

It breaks my heart!

And it was so obvious how Cindy just dominated and controlled him....he sounded so beaten down. He kept apologizing, and saying he hoped one day Cindy would, too, for all the things she's said and done. Wow...

I can't imagine what this man is going through. His inner turmoil must be overwhelming. What a sad, sad interview.

Is there a secret to make these bigger, I need a magnifying glass, can't read these.
Anybody HELP!!!

You can try pressing (ctrl+) several times ... It may work. I hate MyFox docs! I am hoping that someone else posts these soon!

GA knows and it is absolutely making my heart break. It really seems that he has tried to rein CA in - and try to keep the family unit together if at all possible. I can only imagine how CA is going to take this when she reads it though............:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back