927 users online (155 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

graphic video ...9mo baby...help sought

Warning...graphic video involving 9 month old baby.

This needs to circulate so that this person's identity can be found.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86e_1225055845

ETA: This video is NOT real.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...php?p=28555653

"Unfortunately some biffs in internet land believe this to be real and are up in arms about it. If you visit the superbabyaerogymnastics site there is a huge disclaimer under the video suggesting that doing something like this could severely damage a baby."

Relax, it's fake. Been circulating close to a year now.
    Last edited by christine2448; 11-07-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: adding video not real to keep posters from being upset

I couldnt' finish watching the video. Um, why is their no LE investigation listed with this, why is the 'contact' info to notify liveleak video?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

The background music playing (Everybody was kung fu fighting) sounded like it was in a foreign language- I couldn't tell the origin. Can you notify liveleak.com and see what they can do? (I'd never seen that website before.)

OMG that video was so scary! I hope this person is identified quickly!

I couldn't watch the entire video, was getting physically ill. Kept looking to see if somehow a fake baby doll was switched but could not tell. Please say a innocent baby was not used!!! If this is real I hope the idiots responsible are found, even if it's fake, no one needs to be seeing this because some other idiot would see it and go do the very same thing with their baby.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

That makes me ill. I called the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and was told they could do nothing.

I called the Clearing House on Child Abuse and Negelct and was told the same.

I Called the Child Abuse Prevention Hotline and again, nothing.

I called my local FBI field office in San Antonio and was told they would hand the info over to the group that investigates sexual exploitation of minors and see if they wanted to do something and to call back in a week to see.

It is like I woke up on 'no one gives a chit day' and have entered an alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by froggierintexas View Post
    That makes me ill. I called the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and was told they could do nothing.

I called the Clearing House on Child Abuse and Negelct and was told the same.

I Called the Child Abuse Prevention Hotline and again, nothing.

I called my local FBI field office in San Antonio and was told they would hand the info over to the group that investigates sexual exploitation of minors and see if they wanted to do something and to call back in a week to see.

It is like I woke up on 'no one gives a chit day' and have entered an alternate universe.
    scary huh? I think that's why the contact is that site, they are hoping to get more information so they CAN go to LE.

It isn't a US number on the site.

What good r they?

They know who they got the video from or the email address or the IP address and could start with that and their local law enforcement. Then at least we would know what country this appears to going on in.

Not to mention, you are supposed to contact the authorities when you witness child abuse. Not some random website that needs to remove the video and just post a picture of the man (and I use that term loosely) doing the harm.

Or did they find the video in a bag in the desert?

Oh man, I made it about 10 seconds in and had to stop. Have you sent the info to larger media outlets like CNN and FOX? I'm sure this person can be identified just like the monster Chester Stiles was
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

The local media outlets said it is on the National News. Thank God. I haven't even turned my TV on today. And that it originated from You Tube.
    Last edited by froggierintexas; 11-06-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to add what they said about the video coming from You Tube.

OMG, you just don't do that to a baby. I can't stand it. Pulling arms out of their sockets, whiplash, head injuries. What is that man thinking?

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    OMG this is just scary- the damage that can be done to that poor baby!

Oh. My. Freaking. World. I mean, WTH!!!??? This website cannot track down who sent this video via IP or anything????? WTF is wrong with people!!!???? This is the the best English I can use at this moment....
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

"Unfortunately some biffs in internet land believe this to be real and are up in arms about it. If you visit the superbabyaerogymnastics site there is a huge disclaimer under the video suggesting that doing something like this could severely damage a baby."

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne View Post

It was removed and yet, back up again. I don't care if it was a fake or not. Others (yes, the total idiots that they are) would copy this with their own. HUGE poor taste (and, responsibility) regardless of the so called "disclaimer" that states doing this could severely harm a child. One of the most "fake" disturbing videos I have ever seen. Correct the disturbing. It was absolutely horrific. Some lines should never be crossed and I think this is one of them. Yeah, I'm a very defensive person when it comes to anything concerning infants. Even "fake" ones.

Added: Not shooting the above quoted messenger....I should have said that before I went on my rant!
    Last edited by OrdinaryLife; 11-06-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: To add something for, I hope does not feel beaten up, poster.
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast