Taylor Swift Confirms Joe Jonas Dumped Her Over the Phone

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Taylor Swift has confirmed Us Weekly's exclusive report that Joe Jonas dumped her over the phone in October.

"It's all right - I'm cool," she says on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Nov. 11; check local listings). "You know what, it's like, when I find that person that is right for me, he'll be wonderful.

"When I look at that person, I'm not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when I was 18," she added.

Surprised by her candidness, DeGeneres says, "No, you did not. Aw, snap!"

"I'm sorry. I had to," Swift, 18, tells her, adding that the split "was, like, a record, I think, for how quick. I looked at the call log - it was like 27 seconds. Thats got to be a record."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/taylor-sw...phone/15071;_ylt=AspYwgPgmdQeYpi6KTnGOognHL8C

My daughter loves Taylor Swift. I like her too. Boys who date her better be very careful because she will write a song about you!!!!

Didn't one of the Jonas boys treat Miley Cyrus the same way?

8 yo granddaughter requires keeping up on this LOL. Though I do now watch Drake & Josh reruns because their funny.

Didn't one of the Jonas boys treat Miley Cyrus the same way?

8 yo granddaughter requires keeping up on this LOL. Though I do now watch Drake & Josh reruns because their funny.

Rumor has it Miley's song "7 Things" is about the Jonas brother she dated for 2 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back