1537 users online (250 members and 1287 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

E-Pass Documents

George says that he chases after KC when she BORROWS CA's green SUV.

In the E Pass documents, there are no times when both CA's SUV and GA's black car are both accessing E pass.....

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc View Post

In the E Pass documents, there are no times when both CA's SUV and GA's black car are both accessing E pass.....

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    The 4Runner is used on Father's day and then not again until June 26th, same week, same time, and same location George says he lost her. Not sure what George was driving or why there wouldn't be a matching EPass?

Here is the link to the E-Pass stuff.
    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

Glad you posted this.

I interpreted George as saying that on the 26th Casey was driving Cindy's Green 4 runner. LE apologizing re George telling FBI in confidence than LE telling Cindy and Cindy denying such seemed to valid that line of thought. There's no reason for Cindy to deny use of the white car.

So where was Cindy? Where was the white car?

Also how do toll roads work down there? Seems like tolls aren't only on highways??

What day did this supposedly take place? I didn't see all days listed on the epass invoice....but then again I could barely read anything on there since it's so small.

Something is hinky about this EPass stuff. You'd think that Cindy would have taken Caylee to visit her dad in the 4Runner. And the story is (or has been) that they stayed for DINNER with grandma in Mt. Dora. Maybe its just me, but I thought that meant evening time. Here it shows that she left near there house around 9am, but returned to their house around 2:30 pm. I don't know how far away Mt. Dora is, but if the video at the nursing home was taken right around noon, it doesn't look like they had much time for homemade chili and PBJ's at great-grandma's house before the 4Runner is making a return trip home. Is there any reason Cindy would not want to admit being back that the house the afternoon of the 15th? Or is Casey driving the 4Runner that day? It looks like, from her cell records, that SHE leaves the Anthony house right around 9 am that morning, and then her phone is silent until nearly 1pm. What was she doing that morning?

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    The 4Runner is used on Father's day and then not again until June 26th, same week, same time, and same location George says he lost her. Not sure what George was driving or why there wouldn't be a matching EPass?
    Is it certain that George isn't driving the Toyota chasing Casey in the Pontiac? Link to the statement regarding the chase?

FWIW...it looks like the HHR took the almost the same route on Sat. 7/5 as did the Toyota on Sun. 6/15 (assume this is to Mt.Dora & back).

Do the "(On)", "(X)", and "(Off)" mean getting onto, thru, and getting off the toll road? Or something else?

The multiple trips to the Airport on the 15th of July also suggest to me that Casey is using an EPass that appears to be listed at George's black chevy.

The last 2 entries oon the page that lists the 15 (CA father's visit) June 26th is listed. It appears that Casey took CA's suv. George saw and chased her.

He told the FBI. Cindy said it wasn't true.

Those are George's EPass records for he and Cindy. Doesn't appear that Casey has one for which he pays.

Most seem to be for driving around the billboard re George.

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Is it certain that George isn't driving the Toyota chasing Casey in the Pontiac? Link to the statement regarding the chase?

FWIW...it looks like the HHR took the almost the same route on Sat. 7/5 as did the Toyota on Sun. 6/15 (assume this is to Mt.Dora & back).

Do the "(On)", "(X)", and "(Off)" mean getting onto, thru, and getting off the toll road? Or something else?
    It is in the interview transcripts. He specifically says Casey takes Cindy's SUV, which is the 4runner and he chases her.

On page 1995, look how there are two entries through a "Dean" exit, in two different lanes, within about 15 minutes of each other. Is that one car doing a u-turn, or could it be George and Casey, both using e-z pass units tagged to the same account, one following behind the other? Its on June 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc View Post

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I thought Casey was driving the White Car when George was chasing her.
    Any EPass or SunPass Toll records on the White Car?

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post

Appears Casey has the 'run the toll' Epass....see first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    the white car doesn't have epass, the photo of her car in the documents is her running a toll,

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast