886 users online (180 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

UPDATED:Casey Death Penalty Case Hard To Make At This Time

Last edited by JBean; 11-06-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: updated title as newspaper reported prematurely

Wow - is the last dump really all they have? wow...totally have to rethink this now

No Death Penalty will be sought

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/de...03030111062008

Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.

No need for a deal or to tell them where Caylee is, just hide the body well enough and appear to be a previously non abusive mother and no DP. I swear if Casey was unattractive and they couldn't play the little slide show of her "loving" her daughter this wouldn't go down like this.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/de...03030111062008

Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.

No need for a deal or to tell them where Caylee is, just hide the body well enough and appear to be a previously non abusive mother and no DP. I swear if Casey was unattractive and they couldn't play the little slide show of her "loving" her daughter this wouldn't go down like this.

Hmpf, guess those baby pictures of Casey worked after all.
    This is lame as hell.

pattymarie already started a thread...omg!! no DP

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74565

Death is too easy for Casey.

I'm hoping she doesn't get out of jail until she's an old, old woman... if ever.

Just give her plenty of time to think about how she destroyed up her own life and everyone she ever had contact with.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Wow - is the last dump really all they have? wow...totally have to rethink this now
    It can't be. No Annie interviews? No "other" Jesse interview? Etc, etc?
    There is ABSOLUTELY something not right about all this! It has sent up red flags since day one.

pattymarie already started a thread...omg!! no DP

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74565
    I don't know how to merge them?

The prosecution is right, the forensic evidence I re-read today from the "new" dump, isn't enough. Yes I think she's guilty, but they need to find Caylee's remains. If they don't Casey will get off with "much more less" than a dealth penalty.

Hard to seek the death penalty without a body as well.
    Just found this...they say the remains appear to be that of an adult but the location being close by it caught my interest.

Teens Discover Human Skull, Remains

http://www.local6.com/news/17922352/detail.html

Map
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?state=FL&level=5

Why wouldn't they at least wait to make this decision until after the search this weekend? What if Caylee's body is recovered, and there are "aggravating factors" that contributed to her death?

i never thought she would get the DP anyways. I have no problem with her doing three life sentences.

Where did you get that? I've read the story three times and don't see anything saying this last document release is everything they have.

Willie Crane is on death row with no body found. There is a grandfather in Florida that the jury recommended death for, never found his daughter's body. It makes me ill.

I understand what you are saying and I am sure emotions will run high about this if it proves to be true-BUT this may be one of the concessions for a deal that is now in place and little Caylee will be recovered...JMO
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast