886 users online (180 members and 706 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 144
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102

    UPDATED:Casey Death Penalty Case Hard To Make At This Time

    Last edited by JBean; 11-06-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: updated title as newspaper reported prematurely

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    46
    Wow - is the last dump really all they have? wow...totally have to rethink this now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476

    No Death Penalty will be sought

    http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/de...03030111062008

    Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

    A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.


    No need for a deal or to tell them where Caylee is, just hide the body well enough and appear to be a previously non abusive mother and no DP. I swear if Casey was unattractive and they couldn't play the little slide show of her "loving" her daughter this wouldn't go down like this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/de...03030111062008

    Prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

    A source at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have decided there are not enough "aggravating factors" to pursue the death penalty.


    No need for a deal or to tell them where Caylee is, just hide the body well enough and appear to be a previously non abusive mother and no DP. I swear if Casey was unattractive and they couldn't play the little slide show of her "loving" her daughter this wouldn't go down like this.

    Hmpf, guess those baby pictures of Casey worked after all.
    This is lame as hell.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    46
    pattymarie already started a thread...omg!! no DP

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74565

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Death is too easy for Casey.

    I'm hoping she doesn't get out of jail until she's an old, old woman... if ever.

    Just give her plenty of time to think about how she destroyed up her own life and everyone she ever had contact with.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

    Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Wow - is the last dump really all they have? wow...totally have to rethink this now
    It can't be. No Annie interviews? No "other" Jesse interview? Etc, etc?
    There is ABSOLUTELY something not right about all this! It has sent up red flags since day one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    pattymarie already started a thread...omg!! no DP

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74565
    I don't know how to merge them?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    The prosecution is right, the forensic evidence I re-read today from the "new" dump, isn't enough. Yes I think she's guilty, but they need to find Caylee's remains. If they don't Casey will get off with "much more less" than a dealth penalty.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,531
    Hard to seek the death penalty without a body as well.
    Just found this...they say the remains appear to be that of an adult but the location being close by it caught my interest.

    Teens Discover Human Skull, Remains

    http://www.local6.com/news/17922352/detail.html

    Map
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?state=FL&level=5


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Why wouldn't they at least wait to make this decision until after the search this weekend? What if Caylee's body is recovered, and there are "aggravating factors" that contributed to her death?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    543
    i never thought she would get the DP anyways. I have no problem with her doing three life sentences.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    Wow - is the last dump really all they have? wow...totally have to rethink this now
    Where did you get that? I've read the story three times and don't see anything saying this last document release is everything they have.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Willie Crane is on death row with no body found. There is a grandfather in Florida that the jury recommended death for, never found his daughter's body. It makes me ill.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    I understand what you are saying and I am sure emotions will run high about this if it proves to be true-BUT this may be one of the concessions for a deal that is now in place and little Caylee will be recovered...JMO
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Death penalty ruled unconstitutional in fl. May effect casey trial.
    By Ives in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:49 PM
  2. If Casey Anthony was a man, wouldn't a death penalty verdict be certain?
    By kevmob77 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?
    By TisHerself in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:25 PM