702 users online (92 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dissecting the Florida Dept. of Children & Families Reports

I know there is so much info to decipher but thought this needed it's own thread..hope I am doing it right

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...1/43228283.PDF

Some of the things KC tells the DCF investigators totally contradict what was told to the LE investigators. Like she did her own child search and when she wasn't successful came home and told parents??? Hello! really?
    It seems the CA was trying to control once again..and the investigator got both of their numbers right from "the get go"

Some quotes:

"it seems both women are very bitter"
    "she was very detached emotionally"

Casey says that despite what the police have said, she really is a seasonal employee of Universal, and they have her time cards and pay stubs. Uh huh, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Casey says that despite what the police have said, she really is a seasonal employee of Universal, and they have her time cards and pay stubs. Uh huh, sure.
    She really, REALLY thinks people will just believe what she says and not do ANY follow up.
    Just striving to be average.

Casey stated to investigator that Eric whom she knew from middle school and who moved to Kentucky was the baby daddy. And..and He had set a trust fund for Caylee...what? what? are you kidding me. It just rolls off her tongue..

Oh, goodie, a thread to mock Casey's and Cindy's blatant lies to DCF!!!!

I had a hard time reading some of this report, as my eyes kept rolling so far back into my head.

I think the one that gets me the most is about how she searched for Caylee, and when that didn't work, she went home and told her parents Caylee was missing. That is so easily discredited. It is like she simply DOES NOT CARE how blatantly she lies, she just does it anyway. And being an advocate for missing children? Yeah, maybe she can go into partnership with Gerry and Kate McCann.

Crazy, crazy stuff...
    Lanie

on page 2224 "The parent, caregiver, or household member has a criminal history (regardless of disposition) or engages in dangerous criminal activities that may impact child safety and/or presents a potential threat of harm to the child (eg. drug manufacture or distribution, trafficking and/or sell of illegal drugs or weapons, prostitution) "

This box is marked YES

Wink

[QUOTE=Lanie;2907888]Oh, goodie, a thread to mock Casey's and Cindy's blatant lies to DCF!!!!

I had a hard time reading some of this report, as my eyes kept rolling so far back into my head.

I think the one that gets me the most is about how she searched for Caylee, and when that didn't work, she went home and told her parents Caylee was missing. That is so easily discredited. It is like she simply DOES NOT CARE how blatantly she lies, she just does it anyway. And being an advocate for missing children? Yeah, maybe she can go into partnership with Gerry and Kate McCann.

Oh my god! I thought I was going to die when I read that. Like she just decided to go home when all of her "efforts" didnt help her find Caylee.What does she think the DCF would not colaborate with LE?? I really hate CA and KC. And my heart is just breaking for GA

What is wrong with those women??

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    on page 2224 "The parent, caregiver, or household member has a criminal history (regardless of disposition) or engages in dangerous criminal activities that may impact child safety and/or presents a potential threat of harm to the child (eg. drug manufacture or distribution, trafficking and/or sell of illegal drugs or weapons, prostitution) "

This box is marked YES

uh oh - I missed that..need to go back and actually look the forms instead of the narrative. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

Crazy, crazy stuff...
    Lanie
    Maybe she did tell her parents early on. I could certainly see a scenario where they all knew and purposely waited a month to report the child missing in order to give plenty of time for evidence to degrade and to make it nearly impossible to find the body.

[QUOTE=Beyond Me;2907917]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

Oh my god! I thought I was going to die when I read that. Like she just decided to go home when all of her "efforts" didnt help her find Caylee.What does she think the DCF would not colaborate with LE?? I really hate CA and KC. And my heart is just breaking for GA

What is wrong with those women??

But she didn't go home. Her mother had to scour Orlando for her!

This box is marked YES
    Wow, I also missed this because I was just reading the narrative. Wow again. But why isn't it addressed anywhere in any of the narratives?

[QUOTE=austin;2907923]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Me View Post

But she didn't go home. Her mother had to scour Orlando for her!
    Exactly!!!! Oh what a lieing little *^^*&^&*%%&%^!!!!! SHe is trying to look so perfect to the DCF and they saw right through her!

This box is marked YES
    Yeah, whoa! I missed that. So what was she doing?

Quote Originally Posted by gardenhart View Post
    Wow, I also missed this because I was just reading the narrative. Wow again. But why isn't it addressed anywhere in any of the narratives?
    I believe that yes box refers to her pending neglect charges.

Some one who knows how can you please fix the missed "r" in the header of this thread..

sorry..

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast