LP's Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchvixen

Reaction score
There's something about LP's confidence that makes him believable. At the same time, this is the man who said that Caylee would be home by her birthday.

Last night on NG, he said that KC left the rag in the car for Caylee to breathe until she died. He was also absolutely certain that the body would by found by Monday. Something in me believes this man and I don't know why.

I know this has been asked before but does he have inside information that we're not privy of? He's not part of LE but does he have something in the SA's office leaking this info to him?

There's something about LP's confidence that makes him believable. At the same time, this is the man who said that Caylee would be home by her birthday.

Last night on NG, he said that KC left the rag in the car for Caylee to breathe until she died. He was also absolutely certain that the body would by found by Monday. Something in me believes this man and I don't know why.

I know this has been asked before but does he have inside information that we're not privy of? He's not part of LE but does he have something in the SA's office leaking this info to him?

LOL, personally, I take everything he says with a grain of salt the size of my fist.
Lanie

LOL, personally, I take everything he says with a grain of salt the size of my fist.
Lanie

LOL, I want to agree with you but for some reason when I watch NG I am put under LP's spell and I actually believe him. I'm beginning to question my sanity.

When did LP say Caylee would be home by her birthday? Her birthday was 9 August, he didn't announce he would post bond until 16 August, he posted it on 20 August...?

With that said, I know what you mean. LP has an air about him...that makes me at least think about what he says. He's missed the mark before, but he's putting his money where his mouth is, traveling to FL to help in the search efforts this weekend...I think Tim and LP have built quite a friendship through this tragedy and I think the both love Caylee and want whoever (EVERYONE) who is responsible to be punished...I have as much faith in Tim and TES as LP does.

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to drive to Orlando...I hope beyond hope that Caylee is found this weekend so she can be put to rest properly...

When did LP say Caylee would be home by her birthday? Her birthday was 9 August, he didn't announce he would post bond until 16 August, he posted it on 20 August...?

With that said, I know what you mean. LP has an air about him...that makes me at least think about what he says. He's missed the mark before, but he's putting his money where his mouth is, traveling to FL to help in the search efforts this weekend...I think Tim and LP have built quite a friendship through this tragedy and I think the both love Caylee and want whoever (EVERYONE) who is responsible to be punished...I have as much faith in Tim and TES as LP does.

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to drive to Orlando...I hope beyond hope that Caylee is found this weekend so she can be put to rest properly...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with either of you, and I am not trying to sway you over to my way of thinking. I don't think I am right and you are wrong, nothing like that at all. I actually think it is a little amusing how people can have such opposite reactions to the same thing.
LP annoys me. Everytime he comes on, I just think he is so full of doodoo. I have a lot of respect for him coming in on this search, getting so many others involved, putting up some financing, all that I think is great. It's just when I watch NG, and she announces he's coming up, I get the same feelings I do when they are talking with psychics. JMO, carry on.
Lanie

I had faith in LP in the beginning, but he's shown himself to be nothing more than the media *advertiser censored* he first claimed to be. He says things for shock value and let's his alligator mouth top his hummingbird *ss.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with either of you, and I am not trying to sway you over to my way of thinking. I don't think I am right and you are wrong, nothing like that at all. I actually think it is a little amusing how people can have such opposite reactions to the same thing.
LP annoys me. Everytime he comes on, I just think he is so full of doodoo. I have a lot of respect for him coming in on this search, getting so many others involved, putting up some financing, all that I think is great. It's just when I watch NG, and she announces he's coming up, I get the same feelings I do when they are talking with psychics. JMO, carry on.
Lanie
Bolded by me. =) I appreciate (most) everyone's take on things...

I, too, sometimes think he's full of it. I think he hears something and runs with it...he gives me things to think about, though, especially when there is no "new news". BUT, like you said, I am SO GLAD he's searching...for the $$ he's put forth, and I am grateful that 'ol cowboy LP has been on NG every night for weeks...he's one of the people keeping Caylee's name out there...

I see exactly where you're coming from. =)

We have to remember he also said he would find Caylee within one week when he first jumped into this situation bailing KC out.:confused:

We have to remember he also said he would find Caylee within one week when he first jumped into this situation bailing KC out.:confused:

I have to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. He makes a living making people talk...I really THINK he THOUGHT that he had her number...at least since then he's admitted that she's pathological and he never had a chance...

I would like to believe him, and some things he's said have turned out true. But I get the feeling he likes being in the middle of a high-profile case and wants to stay there.

I believe because LP is an ATTNY and has been in the PI etc... business BH.... etc...
HE does know, and have inside INFO ! & don't forget........................
The BG woman was inside with KC & ......... Don't forget...................LA was
in the RV with them a bunch and when people are excited... and when
people don't know what is ahead..................... many times..............
they "TALK" fast and faster... and yet...
I'm sure LP was always "LISTENING with both ears ! ! !"
I believe him.
I think he is really smart !
I think he really knows the BH/ LE side of things !
God Bless TES / LP/ and ALL ~~~ THE S E A R C H E R S & LE ! ! ! !
Thanks
for searching and bringing home "LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE" ! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

* * * wish I could be there to help.....but I am sending many prayers for
safety for ALL SEARCHERS & Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !
( < 8

I had faith in LP in the beginning, but he's shown himself to be nothing more than the media *advertiser censored* he first claimed to be. He says things for shock value and let's his alligator mouth top his hummingbird *ss.
I think he DOES have some inside information. His team interacted with the family for some time so he probably knows things only LE knows.

Yes, but that was made before her attorney told Casey to not talk to anyone.

I think he throws some stuff out as speculation, just like everyone else who comments on the case. Nobody knows why Casey killed Caylee, if it was an accident, or premeditated. The evidence will speak for itself. I think the latest release from her new defense attorney is screaming that hope for an alive Caylee is, sadly, dead.

I have a lot of respect for him coming in on this search, getting so many others involved, putting up some financing, all that I think is great. It's just when I watch NG, and she announces he's coming up, I get the same feelings I do when they are talking with psychics. JMO, carry on.
Lanie

I agree with you Lanie. I give LP credit for some of the stuff he is doing. I am sure he is truly doing some good work for TES and Tim Miller, but can't help but think he is grabbing onto their coat tails and pushing himself into their organization any way he can, hoping to get some good publicity out of it. He had a new theory almost every time he went on NG - and this was AFTER he was sure Caylee was alive and he just knew he could get Casey to talk.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think he is a media hog and someone who just loves to hear himself pontificate.

Lanie

:blowkiss:agree

Well, say what you want about him, at least he is doing more than the anthony's ever did to help find Caylee. The only thing I've seen them do is sell stuff to collect money to search, but no search. Everything is "secretive" considering their "investigation" and that just makes them look bad, imo.

I read on another thread that LP is not actually an attorney. Does anyone know where/how to check?

I believe because LP is an ATTNY and has been in the PI etc... business BH.... etc...
HE does know, and have inside INFO ! & don't forget........................
The BG woman was inside with KC & ......... Don't forget...................LA was
in the RV with them a bunch and when people are excited... and when
people don't know what is ahead..................... many times..............
they "TALK" fast and faster... and yet...
I'm sure LP was always "LISTENING with both ears ! ! !"
I believe him.
I think he is really smart !
I think he really knows the BH/ LE side of things !
God Bless TES / LP/ and ALL ~~~ THE S E A R C H E R S & LE ! ! ! !
Thanks
for searching and bringing home "LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE" ! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

* * * wish I could be there to help.....but I am sending many prayers for
safety for ALL SEARCHERS & Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !
( < 8

Last time he was sure she was tossed in a dumpster and in a landfill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members