754 users online (90 members and 664 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 231
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580
    Hi Byrdbrain!

    Hey, they need to arrest that guy now!

    Why in the world don't they think they have enough to convict!?

    What do they need, a video of the actual crime?

    He's guilty as heck, IMHO.


    fran

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19
    I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrdbrain View Post
    I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!
    We can only pray you're right!

    fran

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    129
    Did he think that by searching from his work computer the search queries wouldn't be uncovered? I am surprised!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19
    IMHO, Jason should be sweating about the death penalty much more than Brad Cooper. This is a true example of cold and calculated premeditation!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Holy Cow !!!

    He truly is an animal.

    Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents. I don't think he expected this to happen but it seems to me it was a darn good thing it did.

    WOW !

    50 phone calls/text messages to the woman he was having an affair with the day before Michelle was found murdered - holy smokes a freaking rabid animal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents.
    Is this warrant posted somewhere? I don't see it on WRAL.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrdbrain View Post
    Is this warrant posted somewhere? I don't see it on WRAL.
    http://www.newsobserver.com/news/cri...y/1285122.html


    Jason Young was having an extramarital affair, and he and the woman exchanged 50 phone calls and text messages the day before Michelle was found.


    Young refused to come to the house, and “did not inquire as to his daughter’s wellbeing or the nature and/or cause of his wife’s death.”

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    129
    Thanks for the links ByrdBrain and raisincharlie! I didn't catch this in the first link but in the second link -- he searched for "divorce" -- very telling IMO.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    This is pretty damming evidence - those searches closely mirror exactly how Michelle was murdered. Screams premeditation - extremely loud screams. He is cold blooded no doubt.


    He didn't even ask what happened to Michelle or even about the well being of his daughter when he returned.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    This is grrrrrreat! Thank Byrd & RC for the links!
    Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.
    Wonder how he's explained all this to Ma.

    So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

    My eyes almost popped out RC with the 50 calls/texts!

    This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    This is grrrrrreat! Thank Byrd & RC for the links!
    Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.
    Wonder how he's explained all this to Ma.

    So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

    My eyes almost popped out RC with the 50 calls/texts!

    This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

    Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

    Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

    The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

    And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

    Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

    The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

    And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.
    Wowsers....still reading. Finally someone to say that he was "hyper" and looked nervous at his meeting in Clintwood.

    What a blockbuster!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. New Search Warrant
    By Byrdbrain in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
  2. Search warrant discussion
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:17 AM

Tags for this Thread