Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casey's Baby Photos

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...

Casey's Baby Photos

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricaG For This Useful Post:

Aww. It's pictures of a "Casey without victims". It's hard not to feel a twinge...Casey looks really cute in the last picture with Cindy and her grandma.

PS. I think Caylee was a cuter baby...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theonly1 For This Useful Post:

Name one killer who WASN'T once an innocent baby.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LI_Mom For This Useful Post:

They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Janis396 For This Useful Post:

I know this was a ploy to garner sympathy but it had the opposite effect for me. I just keep thinking about how Caylee will never see another Christmas or say "cheese" for the camera in the warm Florida sun.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PadThaiPrincess For This Useful Post:

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt these will help the defense at all.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricaG For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PadThaiPrincess View Post
    I know this was a ploy to garner sympathy but it had the opposite effect for me. I just keep thinking about how Caylee will never see another Christmas or say "cheese" for the camera in the warm Florida sun.
    "1...2...3...CHEESE" and "Want Cheese?"

Caylee saying cheese to the videocamera is on YouTube (if you haven't seen it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxvVckP3Ds

[The one point that hurts my heart is twice in the video she sighs when not getting a response from the videographer.]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Theonly1 For This Useful Post:

Caylee was much cuter. Poor thing. I cant help but think about her with the Holidays coming up and how she should be alive.

Those are the sweetest videos. You can tell she was a happy child. It's so sad that she couldn't have been allowed to live.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CarolineJ For This Useful Post:

For some reason the pictures being included in with the plea to allow Casey to live pisses me off! I understand what the intent was ... however, all I can do is look at those pictures and think ... I wonder what Caylee would have looked like when she was 4, 5, 6 or 7 ... I wonder what she would have chosen to be when she grew up ... I wonder how her life could have made this a better place.

It is a strategy to garner sympathy ... but I doubt it works ... After all if Casey had been made to look at baby pictures of Caylee before she decided whether to let her live or not it would not have made much of a difference either ... IMO.
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:

THOSE are her defense? I laugh to myself... I did notice there was not one birthday party picture in the bunch. I wonder if that was intentional?

Caylee was a much prettier baby.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ValleyGirl For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    For some reason the pictures being included in with the plea to allow Casey to live pisses me off! I understand what the intent was ... however, all I can do is look at those pictures and think ... I wonder what Caylee would have looked like when she was 4, 5, 6 or 7 ... I wonder what she would have chosen to be when she grew up ... I wonder how her life could have made this a better place.

It is a strategy to garner sympathy ... but I doubt it works ... After all if Casey had been made to look at baby pictures of Caylee before she decided whether to let her live or not it would not have made much of a difference either ... IMO.
    Her life was short and her ending was tragic-but make no mistake about it-Caylee did make this world a better place for having been here! We don't yet know why she had to leave us this soon-but there was a purpose for her coming. There is a purpose and a reason fo every life! We will see in the future(and maybe the not so far off future) the impact of her short sweet life. Casey wants her new vocation to be involved with missing kids. Well, she's going to get her wish in a way. Caylee will become the poster child for missing children everywhere and will be loved and missed forever, while Casey will become infamous and hated for causing it!
    Hang on Angel-it's Friday,the camp is being set up, it won't be long now!

Yeah those are all real nice... at least KC had 22 years to enjoy her life while Caylee was taken of that by this vicious monster they call her mother!!

I'm sure Scott P was adorable too....

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gummishoe For This Useful Post:

The picture that jumped out at me in particular was the one of KC (about age 6 or 7?) leaning up against CA outside and holding CA's hand like a "normal daughter" who loves her mother. I thought, that's what CA is thinking of now - that time when KC was still her perfect little girl. That's the KC CA is choosing to remember over the selfish monster KC has really turned out to be. CA only fears losing KC now because she knows: "We've lost our Caylee" - and if she loses KC too there is no sweet perfect little girl for CA to replace either of them with.

I expected her to look like caylee.

she didnt at all and had the same creepy smile she has now since an early age. weird.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

It is absolutely heartbreaking.

I look at those pictures of the family that seemed to have everything going for them. Smiling photos with (I assume) Grandma and Mom and Dad all together and happy. Brother and sister under the Christmas tree. What could be wrong?

I remember coming home from the hospital with my oldest child and sitting in the rocking chair weeping. My husband thought I was 'round the bend after he asked - I'm sure he regretted it - why I was crying. But all I could think about that day was that Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper and Susan Smith and all the rest of the murderers were once innocent little babies whose mothers had hopes and dreams for them. They were all once precious and sweet, babbling and cooing for the world to admire. What went wrong? And would I be able to prevent it, or was it out of my hands? Do you see why I wept?

So when I see those pictures of Casey, I wonder how they make Cindy feel. Does she remember some moment when she feels that Casey was irreversibly damaged, or is she bewildered and guilt-ridden wondering how the little girl she loved so much could have taken away the one thing they really cared about - their family.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make me feel for Casey. If anything it gives me a smidge more sympathy for Cindy. It just pisses me off that Casey had such a beautiful life and she threw it away. I think these pics will only harm her by reinforcing that there was no abuse or trauma as mitigation during the penalty phase of her trial.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sara barracuda View Post
    yeah those are all real nice... At least kc had 22 years to enjoy her life while caylee was taken of that by this vicious monster they call her mother!!
    amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Everyone was once an adorable baby. Even Stalin was the apple of someone's eye.

Her baby pictures do not garner any sympathy from me. This girl had both parents and grandparents who loved her and took very good care of her, she was not neglected or mistreated and lived a very nice middle class life. What more can anyone ask for in life? She had opportunities many people do not and SHE decided to throw away her baby's life and her own.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DotsEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Me either. Most killers started out as cute babies. So what?
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

IMO, Caylee is cuter than KC was. Unfortunately, all we have left of her are the pictures.

I think instead of anyone looking at KC baby pictures and giving her sympathy. They should be looking at Caylee's pictures and giving her justice.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to peanut For This Useful Post:

Brrrr

She was still doing the wide mouth jester grin. Chilling reminds me of the Evil Seed little girl.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leophoenix For This Useful Post:

Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyGirl View Post
    Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA
    Muzikman got the CD and uploaded all the photos for us-- you can download them to your computer via the first post on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

It's a lot of icons/graphics, moreso than personal photographs, but the aggregate effect of all the images is chilling, IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast