Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this windchime! I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post the link!

I really appreciate his efforts. I followed him yesterday as he took everyone to various spots re: search etc.

so what is actually going on here? I am a little behind the times. Was it someplace that GA was at last evening?

You all are very welcome Murt was a honorable man and admitted he was in the wrong when we banned him. Murt admitted he was in the wrong and we have welcomed him back WS does have a caring heart and we all make mistakes in our lives. There are times we can get sucked in with a wrong group of folks and realize what a mistake it could turn into.

I really appreciate his efforts. I followed him yesterday as he took everyone to various spots re: search etc.

I watched for the first time yesterday. It was very interesting and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the thread. :)

You all are very welcome Murt was a honorable man and admitted he was in the wrong when we banned him. Murt admitted he was in the wrong and we have welcomed him back WS does have a caring heart and we all make mistakes in our lives. There are times we can get sucked in with a wrong group of folks and realize what a mistake it could turn into.

Thank you so much for explaining that. :blowkiss: It's never been explained. He seems like a good man.

George was seen at that spot on Oct.30th looking into the woods.

Please continue to tell us what is going on --- some of us are at work & can't access video.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I see LP there and have no clue who the others are? TM is in the woods?

Thanks Mods..I love Murt. Been watching him stream for days...I'm hooked and not getting a dang thing done. Looks like I see Leland there. Tim in woods, not coming out yet. Lenny is there.

Thank you, Windchime!

He just stated he thinks something is going on--the one woman is on the phone.

Thanks Mods..I love Murt. Been watching him stream for days...I'm hooked and not getting a dang thing done. Looks like I see Leland there. Tim in woods, not coming out yet. Lenny is there.

You saw Leland? I only saw Rob!

I'm not getting anything done either--I'm hooked too!
I wish I could help search but I have heart disease and can't be out in the heat for long, so I donated to TES.
I love this streaming video! Reminds me of the now defunct Fox webcams. :)

I wonder, did they go to this site to rule it out...?

He just said newscrews are coming out now.

I thought I did. I'm a differnt name on that board. My IS name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie