1054 users online (227 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

So... where is Lee?

Sorry if I've missed something, but I've seen this question asked alot recently, with no answers (that I've seen). Anyone know?

The old thread on this topic was pulled by admin. It is cool to post about this topic until you all start posting maps to Lee's house and revealing all the personal information about him. If you want to discuss his absence go for it; but stay on that topic and not digging into his personal life.
    Thanks.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Thanks... I *thought* there had been a thread about this but I couldn't find it. Sorry - didn't mean to open up a can of worms! Just curious.

I really think he just wants to dissapear... he doesn't want his life ruined...I dont blame him, i don't think he has anything to do with it at all.

I think it's so funny that this question keeps getting asked. For so long people have been saying that the Anthonys need to go crawl under a rock somewhere and keep their mouths shut, and then when one of them does, they're looked at with suspicion.

My guess, Lee's out 'investigating' leads and tips, on some wild goose chase trying to find Caylee alive. He could be surveilling someone the family thinks is involved or trekking to PR or Mexico, or even Italy, Spain, Nigeria, etc, etc.

Lee works, owns a home and has a pregnant gf. He is probably taking care of his own life and staying away from the media like KC's attorney has asked of all of the family.

He is the only one who has figured out that the media is not his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I think it's so funny that this question keeps getting asked. For so long people have been saying that the Anthonys need to go crawl under a rock somewhere and keep their mouths shut, and then when one of them does, they're looked at with suspicion.
    Yeah, Chilly, that's been true. But here's the difference with Lee. He was everywhere....then the cops asked for his DNA, he immediately lawyered up, cops got a search warrant for his DNA...and then the incognito act.

Yes, It would be totally normal for George and Cindy to go somewhere out of the media glare and grieve.

And it would be normal for Lee to do that also.

I just see it differently. Lee loved the spotlight until the cops asked for something. And that is infintely curious to me. Why does he have anything to hide?

Thanks, everyone.... Just didn't know if I had missed something.

True... so true...

Just curious...where does it say that here?
    I'm just plain interested.

Are you sure he has a pregnant gf? Last I heard she broke up with him a while back and Ive heard speculation that shes pregnant now but seen nothing to prove that.

I dont personally care where Lee is, but it does seem odd that his face was all over when this case first broke and now hes no where to be seen. Im sure theres a good reason for that.
    Please pray for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Yeah, Chilly, that's been true. But here's the difference with Lee. He was everywhere....then the cops asked for his DNA, he immediately lawyered up, cops got a search warrant for his DNA...and then the incognito act.

Yes, It would be totally normal for George and Cindy to go somewhere out of the media glare and grieve.

And it would be normal for Lee to do that also.

I just see it differently. Lee loved the spotlight until the cops asked for something. And that is infintely curious to me. Why does he have anything to hide?
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't see Lee "everywhere" or in the spotlight prior to being asked for a DNA sample. Actually, I rarely saw him unless he was at his parent's home. Where did you see him loving the spotlight?

Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    Lee works, owns a home and has a pregnant gf. He is probably taking care of his own life and staying away from the media like KC's attorney has asked of all of the family.

He is the only one who has figured out that the media is not his friend.
    Has it been confirmed his gf IS pregnant? I haven't seen it. Link?

Thats what I was saying, RR, I didnt even think they were still together, let alone expecting a child.
    Please pray for Caylee

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast