So... where is Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
Sorry if I've missed something, but I've seen this question asked alot recently, with no answers (that I've seen). Anyone know?

The old thread on this topic was pulled by admin. It is cool to post about this topic until you all start posting maps to Lee's house and revealing all the personal information about him. If you want to discuss his absence go for it; but stay on that topic and not digging into his personal life.
Thanks.:)

Thanks... I *thought* there had been a thread about this but I couldn't find it. Sorry - didn't mean to open up a can of worms! Just curious. :)

I really think he just wants to dissapear... he doesn't want his life ruined...I dont blame him, i don't think he has anything to do with it at all.

I think it's so funny that this question keeps getting asked. For so long people have been saying that the Anthonys need to go crawl under a rock somewhere and keep their mouths shut, and then when one of them does, they're looked at with suspicion.

My guess, Lee's out 'investigating' leads and tips, on some wild goose chase trying to find Caylee alive. He could be surveilling someone the family thinks is involved or trekking to PR or Mexico, or even Italy, Spain, Nigeria, etc, etc.

Lee works, owns a home and has a pregnant gf. He is probably taking care of his own life and staying away from the media like KC's attorney has asked of all of the family.

He is the only one who has figured out that the media is not his friend.

I think it's so funny that this question keeps getting asked. For so long people have been saying that the Anthonys need to go crawl under a rock somewhere and keep their mouths shut, and then when one of them does, they're looked at with suspicion.

Yeah, Chilly, that's been true. But here's the difference with Lee. He was everywhere....then the cops asked for his DNA, he immediately lawyered up, cops got a search warrant for his DNA...and then the incognito act.

Yes, It would be totally normal for George and Cindy to go somewhere out of the media glare and grieve.

And it would be normal for Lee to do that also.

I just see it differently. Lee loved the spotlight until the cops asked for something. And that is infintely curious to me. Why does he have anything to hide?

Thanks, everyone.... Just didn't know if I had missed something. :)

True... so true...

Just curious...where does it say that here?
I'm just plain interested.

Are you sure he has a pregnant gf? Last I heard she broke up with him a while back and Ive heard speculation that shes pregnant now but seen nothing to prove that.

I dont personally care where Lee is, but it does seem odd that his face was all over when this case first broke and now hes no where to be seen. Im sure theres a good reason for that.

Yeah, Chilly, that's been true. But here's the difference with Lee. He was everywhere....then the cops asked for his DNA, he immediately lawyered up, cops got a search warrant for his DNA...and then the incognito act.

Yes, It would be totally normal for George and Cindy to go somewhere out of the media glare and grieve.

And it would be normal for Lee to do that also.

I just see it differently. Lee loved the spotlight until the cops asked for something. And that is infintely curious to me. Why does he have anything to hide?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't see Lee "everywhere" or in the spotlight prior to being asked for a DNA sample. Actually, I rarely saw him unless he was at his parent's home. Where did you see him loving the spotlight?

Lee works, owns a home and has a pregnant gf. He is probably taking care of his own life and staying away from the media like KC's attorney has asked of all of the family.

He is the only one who has figured out that the media is not his friend.
Has it been confirmed his gf IS pregnant? I haven't seen it. Link?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't see Lee "everywhere" or in the spotlight prior to being asked for a DNA sample. Actually, I rarely saw him unless he was at his parent's home. Where did you see him loving the spotlight?
He often came out of the house and did interviews in the beginning. He was seen whisking Casey into JB's office...off to the jail...at the tent.

He often came out of the house and did interviews in the beginning. He was seen whisking Casey into JB's office...off to the jail...at the tent.

All places he had a right to be and needed to be, he certainly can't be blamed for the cameras following the Anthonys every movement. To say he 'loved the spotlight' makes it sound as if he went on a media tour. I don't think that's fair.

EDIT to add: If the cameras were still filming at the Anthony house 24 hours a day we'd probably see Lee just as much as ever. Just because he's not being filmed constantly doesn't mean he's gone into hiding.

Thanks, everyone.... Just didn't know if I had missed something. :)
Nope...but if you find out...let us know. LOL

PS- I just learned yesterday reading GA's interview that Lee lived just a block away. I knew he lived close, but never knew HOW close. Same cell phone tower, too, I imagine.

All places he had a right to be and needed to be, he certainly can't be blamed for the cameras fooling the Anthonys every movement. To say he 'loved the spotlight' makes it sound as if he went on a media tour. I don't think that's fair.

EDIT to add: If the cameras were still filming at the Anthony house 24 hours a day we'd probably see Lee just as much as ever. Just because he's not being filmed constantly doesn't mean he's gone into hiding.
Well, he definitely didn't shy away from it...so maybe he "liked" it. Not a biggie, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff