1144 users online (262 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Sgt. Jan, 24, & Quiana Pietrzak, 26, murdered, Winchester, 15 Oct 2008

Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak and his wife, Quiana
    The couple's home was ransacked and jewelry and other items were taken. A fire was set, apparently in an effort to destroy evidence. The Camp Pendleton-based Marine sergeant and his wife were tortured before they were shot execution-style, according to a published report. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...rine_Wife.html
    Four Camp Pendleton Marines accused of robbing and killing a Marine Corps sergeant and his wife in their Temecula home appeared in court Friday afternoon, but arraignment was postponed so they could be assigned lawyers.
    Lance Cpl. Kesaun Sykes, 21, Lance Cpl. Emrys Justin John, 18, Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20 and Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, 20, appeared before Riverside County Superior Court Judge Stephen Sillman.
    http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=9307340&nav=9ptCQJeA

UGH - Why are all these stories still so shocking. Totally Sad and Disgusting. *sigh*

How tragic and so heartbreaking.

They look like a very happy couple.

How could someone do this just to steal from another?

I just don't get it and I am glad I never will.

Bless their families who's lives and dreams have been shattered.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    UGH - Why are all these stories still so shocking. Totally Sad and Disgusting. *sigh*
    I don't know if there are more Marine murderers lately, but it sure seems like it.

ETA The victim worked with the perpetrators. He may have been a supervisor of at least one of them.

So Sad and Senseless

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_w...rtured_-2.html

A Brooklyn-raised Marine sergeant and his new bride were tortured and killed execution-style in their California home - allegedly by four other Marines under his command.

Pietrzak's mother, Henryka Pietrzak-Varga, said she had prepared herself "for the possibility that my son could die in Iraq. But to die like this, in their own home?" she told The News. "They were good kids. They didn't deserve to die like this."

Investigators said the motive for murder was "financial gain." Neither mother believes that.

"When I found out what they did to them, it was like they killed me, too," Pietrzak-Varga said.

"She was our only child and my best friend," Faye Jenkins said. "He was like my son. He was so proud to be a Marine. But when he was off the base, he was my son."
    Last edited by Fermi; 11-08-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Add Quotes

When I was young and bold and strong,
    The right was right, the wrong was wrong.
    With plume on high and flag unfurled,
    I rode away to right the world.
    But now Iím old - and good and bad,
    Are woven in a crazy plaid.
    I sit and say the world is so,
    And wise is s/he who lets it go.
    Dorothy Parker

Such a sad story. These four men are certainly NOT exemplary of the Marine motto. My father, a Marine POW, would be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    Such a sad story. These four men are certainly NOT exemplary of the Marine motto. My father, a Marine POW, would be ashamed.
    My Marine son is infuriated over this.

You are right. These ****s do not represent the Marine Corps or their core values.

Marines protect Marines. They don't kill them. These criminals are no Marines.

Bless them.

Semper Fi!
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

It sounds like to me that these four had a grudge against one of the couple, or maybe both. Why torture them? I think maybe the robbery was an afterthought or an attempt to cover up a motive.

They were a very attractive couple and do seem happy. Such a shame.

I have read about this in the Daily News. It always says "financial motive." How muh MONEY could there be for 4 men to do this horrible crime? It's awful.

That is a sickening crime; i don't see how money could be the motive either.
    It sounds like something else was the motive..
    They could have done a number of things for money. To kill; rape; torture 2 innocent people.. that is not done for money.
    The 4 marines under his command killed him; and it wasn't for money. That's B.S. perhaps they were jealous of him having a beautiful wife or had some hard feelings against mixed race marriage.

I'm with you MeoW, if they took money, ect. it was to make it look like a robbery. This was a HATE crime. I'm glad these evil people were caught.

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    I'm with you MeoW, if they took money, ect. it was to make it look like a robbery. This was a HATE crime. I'm glad these evil people were caught.
    I agree completely, too!! I hope the perps are stripped of any military title, and sent to the harshest of jails where they'll remain for life!

Bless the victims' families and friends, and may Jan and Quiana rest in peace.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I agree completely, too!! I hope the perps are stripped of any military title, and sent to the harshest of jails where they'll remain for life!

Bless the victims' families and friends, and may Jan and Quiana rest in peace.
    I'm sure the paperwork is already in the pipeline to kick these four out of the military and strip them of any pay or entitlements. They are also eligible for the death penalty.
    And I hope they get it.

I hope all 4 of them get the DP. This is so horrible!

Salem

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    ITA dh is a Marine veteran. This is ridiculous.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast