What if they don't find her?

Katiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
I know everyone is super optimistic that Caylee will be found this weekend. But What if?? What if they don't find her? What will happen then?

They said they will keep coming back until they DO find her. Yesterday on the Today show, the TES spokeswoman said they searched 6 separate times for another person before they found her. She said they won't stop searching until they find Caylee.

I think she needs to be found.

When I read the FBI summary of the evidence and it summed things up by saying there was "evidence of decomposition in the trunk POSSIBLY from a human body" I lost all faith that there will be a conviction without a body. When even the FBI, the experts on decoding evidence, cannot make a firm, definitive decision that a HUMAN body, CAYLEE'S body, was in that trunk, no jury will be able to. It just leaves things too wide open.

I really don't know that she will be found, but if anyone can find her, it will be the Equasearch team.

I have faith in TES and all those gracious volunteers, but I just keep wondering about the landfill. They're not searching there are they?

The woman on the Today Show said that they will reassess whether to continue searching... she also said that in other cases they have searched seven times until they have found a body and that they want to keep searching til they find her.

TES is wonderful, and I'm glad they're going to give it an all out try, but I doubt Caylee will ever be found, and at some point, everyone has to move on. There are more good deeds to do in the world, other people who need to be found.

TES is wonderful, and I'm glad they're going to give it an all out try, but I doubt Caylee will ever be found, and at some point, everyone has to move on. There are more good deeds to do in the world, other people who need to be found.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think she will be found either. Not to be negative, but I just don't think so. Too much time elapsed and little tiny baby bones - easy to miss. I hope I'm wrong.

I think you are probably right.

Isn't it disgusting that we are all over here, crossing all ten fingers and toes that they find Caylee and KC is probably crossing all ten that they don't?

I think she needs to be found.

When I read the FBI summary of the evidence and it summed things up by saying there was "evidence of decomposition in the trunk POSSIBLY from a human body" I lost all faith that there will be a conviction without a body. When even the FBI, the experts on decoding evidence, cannot make a firm, definitive decision that a HUMAN body, CAYLEE'S body, was in that trunk, no jury will be able to. It just leaves things too wide open.

I really don't know that she will be found, but if anyone can find her, it will be the Equasearch team.

That was a preliminary report. They have more.

you guys i think god will make sure she is found .. casey WILL pay for what she did and somehow caylee will be the one to tell us

I keep thinking of Chandra Levy in DC. They did massive searches for her in the park where she jogged and never found her. One year later a man walking his dog stumbled upon her remains, alerted by his dog. If Caylee is ever found, I think it will be by some jogger, or dog walker, just by accident.

:woohoo:

With an army of searchers who are filled with determination to find precious Caylee .... I have every confidence that they will find her! They only need to listen for her quiet whisper :)

That was a preliminary report. They have more.
They certainly do!! Since this PRELIMINARY report, they have tested, retested, cross-tested, and have done the most intense tests that science will allow to determine it was Caylee's body in the trunk before they charged Casey with First Degree Murder and Aggravated Manslaughter. The tests PROVE it and they will prove it in court.

The chances are excellent they will find Caylee's remains this weekend. Given Casey's locations during the time after she went missing and the various places they are searching, Caylee HAS to be in one of them since Casey never left Orlando. Logic will prevail in this case and TES along with OCSO have come to the logical conclusion of where she mostly likely buried or dumped Caylee.

I have complete faith they know what they are doing and with the searchers in the thousands this weekend...they stand a much better chance of bringing Caylee home. Godspeed.

Isn't it disgusting that we are all over here, crossing all ten fingers and toes that they find Caylee and KC is probably crossing all ten that they don't?

She is sitting alone in her cell today ...sweating this out! All the toe crossing in the world is NOT going to help KC today!!!!! :mad:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
ITA 100%​

They certainly do!! Since this PRELIMINARY report, they have tested, retested, cross-tested, and have done the most intense tests that science will allow to determine it was Caylee's body in the trunk before they charged Casey with First Degree Murder and Aggravated Manslaughter. The tests PROVE it and they will prove it in court.

The chances are excellent they will find Caylee's remains this weekend. Given Casey's locations during the time after she went missing and the various places they are searching, Caylee HAS to be in one of them since Casey never left Orlando. Logic will prevail in this case and TES along with OCSO have come to the logical conclusion of where she mostly likely buried or dumped Caylee.

I have complete faith they know what they are doing and with the searchers in the thousands this weekend...they stand a much better chance of bringing Caylee home. Godspeed.

I keep thinking of Chandra Levy in DC. They did massive searches for her in the park where she jogged and never found her. One year later a man walking his dog stumbled upon her remains, alerted by his dog. If Caylee is ever found, I think it will be by some jogger, or dog walker, just by accident.
The huge difference being that we know who the perp is, where the perp was, and the most likely places for Caylee to be found.

In Chandra's case, you did not have any of that information to go on and there was never a search like the one we are seeing today with the state of the art equipment they have at their disposal.

I have this strong gut feeling and a ton of faith that she most definitely WILL be found.
Regardless, I also KNOW in my heart that LE has enough for a strong and solid conviction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back