Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't even expect them to stop the search if they do indeed believe a find is Caylee because they are also going to continue while in place to search for leads into the Jennifer Kesse case, imo. Besides, they won't tip off the media or the public as has happened in other searches. This one is going to be done by Tim's rule book which means every precaution possible will be taken to protect the integrity of the investigation.
    My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this could be a weekend of discovery and closure for more than one family? Keep the searchers and families in your prayers.

Faxing death threats to a location near you!

They're gonna find that baby in the next few days. I can feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't even expect them to stop the search if they do indeed believe a find is Caylee because they are also going to continue while in place to search for leads into the Jennifer Kesse case, imo. Besides, they won't tip off the media or the public as has happened in other searches. This one is going to be done by Tim's rule book which means every precaution possible will be taken to protect the integrity of the investigation.

With the media helicopters flying over the search areas, I really don't think they'll be able to keep it all as quiet as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this could be a weekend of discovery and closure for more than one family? Keep the searchers and families in your prayers.
    Now that would be 'absolutely' amazing! To use KC's fave word. I just feel so confident about this weekend's search. I just wish I could be down there as well instead of stuck up here in PA sick.

BTW: Go Penn State!! Watchin the game later? We're heading out next weekend again.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    ~heavy sigh~

I'm sure we'll have tons of finds like this. We all just want this to end for Caylee and I don't see anything wrong with all of the hope we are providing just by being 'here'. ((hugs)) to all. TES and our wonderful searchers will find her. I know they will.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by bbaldwin View Post
    I agree that we must listen to Tricia. Speaking of Tricia, Tee Shirts, Cups and 5" (yes 5" car magnets) are up for sale. Go to the homepage of Websleuths and look at the first couple of post to see how you can order.
    Also,on the link that momtomany posted..the woman carrying the WS sign is also wearing the t-shirt. So now we have an idea of how the t-shirt looks with the WS logo on it,albeit you have to catch it quickly,it is shown very fast. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    I'm sure we'll have tons of finds like this. We all just want this to end for Caylee and I don't see anything wrong with all of the hope we are providing just by being 'here'. ((hugs)) to all. TES and our wonderful searchers will find her. I know they will.

Thanks for the hug. This is brutal. I thought I ran out of tears months ago.... I'm in no hurry, but, I'm looking forward to being with her, someday

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    ~heavy sigh~
    I learned early on in this case not to get me hopes up. If a find comes from TM or LE saying so I'll believe it.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

I'm so glad that they are concentrating so heavily on Blanchard Park. I think Casey came up with the story about meeting "ZFG and her sister" there so if Caylee's remains are found there it will be easier to try and pin it on them.

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    The thing that's disturbing me the most this weekend is the sickly smirk we know is on KC"s face every time it's a false alarm. (I know, she probably has no access to TV or the internet, but I still see her smirking face).

Please let them find Caylee.

'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I have felt from the time that KC changed her story that she dropped off Caylee with ZG at Blanchard Park, that this would be the most obvious place that she buried her. this being her alibi and all. So, yes, I have goose bumps also.

ITA. Why else stray from the lies that were already working so well for her (sarcasm inserted here)...

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    I'm so glad that they are concentrating so heavily on Blanchard Park. I think Casey came up with the story about meeting "ZFG and her sister" there so if Caylee's remains are found there it will be easier to try and pin it on them.

"Blanchard Park" scares me. It's the last area I wanted to hear that they would search. Many sleuthers convinced me, and, monkeys, that my 'feeling' that the dead jogger (Nicole G.) was totally unrelated b/c of that Father's Day video..... Blanchard Park brings back some spooky feelings for me

Quote Originally Posted by AngelCaylee View Post
    "Blanchard Park" scares me. It's the last area I wanted to hear that they would search. Many sleuthers convinced me, and, monkeys, that my 'feeling' that the dead jogger (Nicole G.) was totally unrelated b/c of that Father's Day video..... Blanchard Park brings back some spooky feelings for me
    correction: i meant .."about the dead jogger" not "that the dead jogger" (

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    I have to wonder whether she's smirking today, knowing that so many people are out there tracking her movement at swampy, buggy places she had no reason to have gone.

Given Casey's refusal to communicate all these months, it would be ironic justice for Caylee if her mother's downfall is triggered by the phone that was superglued to her hand.
    underline, mine
    Wow....I hadn't even thought about it that way but yes, how Ironic!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    Or to steer everyone to the wrong place so they'd waste time while searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    The thing that's disturbing me the most this weekend is the sickly smirk we know is on KC"s face every time it's a false alarm. (I know, she probably has no access to TV or the internet, but I still see her smirking face).

ITA. I have been thinking the same thing. She's probably laughing to herself if they are not on the right track....if they are on the right track she's probably confident that she can blame this on ZG and her mystery sister....sometimes this case makes me feel likether_beatingA_Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I have felt from the time that KC changed her story that she dropped off Caylee with ZG at Blanchard Park, that this would be the most obvious place that she buried her. this being her alibi and all. So, yes, I have goose bumps also.
    I wasn't aware that KC changed her story. As far as I know, she has always maintained that she dropped off Caylee at the nanny's apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by *lore621* View Post
    I wasn't aware that KC changed her story. As far as I know, she has always maintained that she dropped off Caylee at the nanny's apartment.

Yeah, not much attention was given to it, but she at one point said something to the effect that she met up with ZG and her sister at Blanchard Park and that one of them held her, while the other took Caylee. If I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    TY for the info Miracles! I'm down with a stomach virus, but am using what energy I have to type and pray. I would love to know how the A's feel (esp KC) right now.

You're welcome PSleuther.

I hope you didn't catch it from me! moannnnnnnnnn.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post

Remember her phone comment to CA from jail in July, something like "Nice cameo, Mom." Some TV access is available in the jail.

Regarding Blanchard Park, I've had 180 degree different views. One that she set the "kidnapping" there to explain why the body might be found there. The other that she would not give away the location of the body because she does NOT want it found. There are a lot more self-serving reasons that would support her keeping the location a secret: forensic evidence, proof Caylee is not just missing, less likelihood of conviction/death sentence.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    BES, you keep coming here and throwing out little things like, "Never say never *wink*." Or thing like we will soon see that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent. You need to provide proof for the things you are saying, otherwise, it means nothing. I want nothing more than for that sweet baby girl to be alive, but there is PROOF that she is dead. I'm sure you are probably planted here by the defense, but it's not going to work. Casey is a monster, and she is going down!!!!

**Everyone else, sorry for the rant.**
    Sometimes, people need to hold onto hope to continue to go on the quest that has been this roller coaster. Yes, liklihood points to like .00000001% chance but let people hold onto hope if that is going to help them get out there and search for Caylee- alive or dead.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    BES, you keep coming here and throwing out little things like, "Never say never *wink*." Or thing like we will soon see that Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent. You need to provide proof for the things you are saying, otherwise, it means nothing. I want nothing more than for that sweet baby girl to be alive, but there is PROOF that she is dead. I'm sure you are probably planted here by the defense, but it's not going to work. Casey is a monster, and she is going down!!!!

**Everyone else, sorry for the rant.**
    I totally agree with you, absolutely NO apology necessary.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast