Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

It makes your heart just pound, doesn't it, whenever we're told something like this. Regardless w/ so many helping and praying, I know they can get the job done. JMO

I hope this is Caylee, so she can be put to rest.

Oh wow...I'll certainly be watching to see how this pans out....

It makes your heart just pound, doesn't it, whenever we're told something like this. Regardless w/ so many helping and praying, I know they can get the job done. JMO

Completely. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I hear something like this. :praying:

My heart skips a beat when I hear news like this.

My heart is beating a million miles a minute. I think I'll be on edge the entire time this search is going on.

Praying hard for all.

I sure hope they find her - doesn't that sound bad, though? But you guys know what I mean: she deserves to be found and laid to rest and the family needs closure.

It could be a long weekend if there is a lot of debris in the lake(s) that keeps getting pulled out...

OMG, my heart just jumped to my throat!

~anxiously awaits the next newsflash~

Is that all they are saying?
A suspicious bag? What makes a bag suspicious?
A duffel bag, a plastic bag, a garbage bag?
Anyone know? Think I've had too much coffee!!!:crazy:

I am joining all of you in prayers for this little one to be found.

I hope and pray they find her this weekend too! I wish there was some way that someone would bring her home alive but we all know that is not going to happen. I think about this little baby all the time and it breaks my heart.

Blanchard Park, huh? Well, it makes sense. In one of KC's later versions of events she claimed that ZG and her sister took Caylee during an outing at Blanchard Park. Now I supposed she'll claim they killed her and put her there.

Any further news?? Anyone in the Orlando area have any "breaking news".

Oh I hope this is it, the moment we're all waiting for! I still wish they could give KC truth serum or waterboarding or something to get the truth out of her. I'm sorry, that makes me sound like a really bad person, but dang!

OT, but over 3,000 searchers from 30 different states is simply amazing. TES and all involved are so inspiring. I have chills.

Oh I hope this is it, the moment we're all waiting for! I still wish they could give KC truth serum or waterboarding or something to get the truth out of her. I'm sorry, that makes me sound like a really bad person, but dang!

Seriously. Look how much money and time has been invested in this case. So many people are involved and meanwhile, KC sits back and smirks.

Praying that today's search will bring answers, no matter how difficult the answers are to hear.

Seriously. Look how much money and time has been invested in this case. So many people are involved and meanwhile, KC sits back and smirks.

Doesn't it just burn you up! Yes, she's in prison, but she's someplace warm, fed, dry, and relatively safe. Yet, Caylee is lying out in the elements just waiting. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back