Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by feddup View Post
    Vets charge quite alot to cremate your dog when they die. Ours was $80 and that didnt include "private" cremation so no, it doesnt surprise me they find dogs in there, some people are cheap or dont have the money.
    There was NO way my K-9 buddy would end up in some pond tho.
    Hi buddy, I've been looking for you;
    I wonder if NG will cover this tonight; I hope the weather if Florida is much better then NYC.
    I really hope there will be more for evidence; I really believe that the evidence against her is too light for comfort.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

It would probably be good if a mod updated the title to reflect that it has been reported now as animal bones.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Me neither! One dog of mine is buried in a pet cemetary and I have a cat buried in my back yard. The way people treat their animals tells me MUCH about them.
    Then you should like feddup a lot...She treats her animal better then she treats herself.
    Feddup this one is for you
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

I am not a forensic scientist by any means...but how can you tell a bag of bones is from a dog and not a little child within hours? Could this be a ruse to divert publicity from this find until tests come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I am not a forensic scientist by any means...but how can you tell a bag of bones is from a dog and not a little child within hours? Could this be a ruse to divert publicity from this find until tests come back?
    If it was in a bag then the skull was probably there. The skull for a dog and the skull for a child is markedly different.

A dog or cat head would be shaped differently from a human, that would be the first thing they look for, I would imagine.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    the skull of a dog would be very different from a human skull

I get kind of mad that they announce these false findings too soon. Then Cindy just says oh see shes alive and it goes round and round again and the arguing starts. They should only announce when and if they find Caylee's remains.

It could be a diversion until they confirm

Dog skulls are elongated while human skulls are round--they can tell the moment they lay their eyes on it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMy2Cents View Post
    which one of of our WSers is Kathy shown in the video?????
    crap! probably me, I'm Cathi - what video???? I didn't talk to ANY media! Just got home and took three showers - yes I was in BP, it was my team of 10 that found it...I have to be careful what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    crap! probably me, I'm Cathi - what video???? I didn't talk to ANY media! Just got home and took three showers - yes I was in BP, it was my team of 10 that found it...I have to be careful what I say.
    found what?

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Hi buddy, I've been looking for you;
    I wonder if NG will cover this tonight; I hope the weather if Florida is much better then NYC.
    I really hope there will be more for evidence; I really believe that the evidence against her is too light for comfort.
    Last night on Nancy Grace, she said something about "we'll be here tomorrow night." Usually on weekends, the NG program is a repeat from earlier in the week. Is tonight's program a special program because of the search this weekend?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    Careful......

i wanna know i wanna know
    Oh my...

Forensics, even a street cop, can tell the difference between a dog skeleton and a human skeleton - I read all the media sites, none have said a dog dkeleton in a bag was found - they all say items of interest have been found - could mean anything - it's pretty tight on security there - so maybe there wouldn't be such a circus like we think there will be if Caylee is found

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    Forensics, even a street cop, can tell the difference between a dog skeleton and a human skeleton - I read all the media sites, none have said a dog dkeleton in a bag was found - they all say items of interest have been found - could mean anything - it's pretty tight on security there - so maybe there wouldn't be such a circus like we think there will be if Caylee is found
    I want that little girl found so bad...but the odds? Well I think Casey knew exactly what she was doing by staying away 31 days (longer if she had her way).

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast