Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Will watch...interviewing JB. Hope I have the stomach for it

Just turned it on....Did the Promo say anything about Todays search...?

I saw him on earlier and Geraldo, of course, is downplaying the search. Baez will be on with him tho.

Thank you. I got tired of waiting & had been watching 3 minutes of rehash on NG.

GR said that Monday a Judge may issue a gag order to prevent parties from commenting on the case so this could be our last chance to hear from Jose

Isn't nice not to have to see KC anymore now that she is locked up? No more smirks or struts.

GERALDO:

This Could be the largest search party in US history -

An Army of 1,300 Volunteers -

"Dog" remains were found -

LE is looking closely at the movements of Casey's family members, including George -

GR said that Monday a Judge may issue a gag order to prevent parties from commenting on the case so this could be our last chance to hear from Jose

Yeah, funny though that the motion was put in by the prosecution and not the defence.

OMG...JB has been hanging around KC too much...he's picked up her smirk! :)

Jose Baez is on deck........I'm sure we will hear more of the same from him....Blah, Blah, Blah,....Poor KC

Did you catch Geraldo's comment about how "iffy" the evidence is? LOL Sheesh! This is going to be very hard to watch. (Moving all things I can throw at the television out of my reach now...)

No way I'm going to watch. Why add anything to Geraldo's ratings for this bs? Thanks for the heads up, SS.

O/T hey Steadfast...he also mentioned something about Joran:confused: I know you followed that story so thought I'd tell ya.

GERALDO:

This Could be the largest search party in US history -

An Army of 1,300 Volunteers -

"Dog" remains were found -

LE is looking closely at the movements of Casey's family members, including George -

Well that is interesting. Was anything further said?

JOSE

"We are objected to the gag order at this time"

"LE has been leaking things since day one & now that we have the evidence they want a gag order"

Per JB, prosecutors are afraid for the defense to release stuff to combat what they (prosecution) has already release...oh please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie