Jesse's Father to Hold Service for TES Searchers Tomorrow Morning

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=73fa248f-40e2-4c17-ab6e-1d36441ff0a8

Greetings to all my Friends!

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

It's time for Caylee to come home!

God bless you,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the sword of THE KING

My Family & I will Rev. Grund. It's the least we can do. Thank You for :blowkiss:this beautiful gesture.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=73fa248f-40e2-4c17-ab6e-1d36441ff0a8

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

God bless you,
Richard Grund

This is wonderful news! What a great man, I have always liked him. I really hope someone videos it.

My Family & I will Rev. Grund. It's the least we can do. Thank You for :blowkiss:this beautiful gesture.

Schmerty - if you get the chance, would you remind him to include Jennifer Kesse in the prayers also?

Salem

Rev. Grund ,
Do what you do best and
share your faith and strength
with everyone hoping for her to be found !

Share the word Grund, thanks so much for doing that. ALL those volunteers will need strength and courage. God bless you Rev. Grund for strengthening them with God's glory and His word.

All prayers for Caylee are great, but I do hope that he remembers what Tim Miller requested about no sniping about George or Cindy at his search. This has been done or subtly worked in on every single national televised interview and online statement. This search won't be the place for that or old grudges.

THE POWER OF PRAYER WORKS

ps- Jennifer kesse and all "other" 's will be included -

power of prayer-faith-hope-peace-guidance

With Respect

God bless you,
Richard Grund

This is a wonderful thing to do for all the searchers! For those not there in person, it would be a good time to say a few prayers for Caylee and for a successful search tomorrow.

Prayers coming from Ohio.

May the searchers find their way easily, and their search be safe and productive.

THE POWER OF PRAYER WORKS

ps- Jennifer kesse and all "other" 's will be included -

power of prayer-faith-hope-peace-guidance

With Respect

Yes it does! Praying for the entire search team and all involved in this. Praying too that Caylee is found soon.

Wow, i watched the video and it was so touching.
Caylee really taught us a lot and even though she was so young, she affected everyone in so many ways.
I have been amazed at all of the kind souls who are out searching and they are Caylees angels:)

I cannot watch this video all the way through. I was there this morning when he gave his sermon and it was all I could do to hold myself together. He truly loved Caylee and he does not hold any ill will toward the Anthony family. Truly remarkable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back