Tes search for caylee is over

How can this be? Didn't he say that this would be the biggest search in history? And that he wouldn't go home until Caylee was found? What's up?

Oh no....please don't let this be true. I think I am going to be sick.

This is so sad was so hoping they would find her. Everyone was so amazing doing whatever they could do to help in different ways. My prayers are with Caylee and that she will be brought home yet.

I am just hoping it is because they dont need to search anymore....

How on EARTH can this be??? I don't/can't believe that after yesterday's statement that TM would search until she is found or until all available resources are exhausted, I cannot believe that he would call off the search claiming that he's done all that he can???? There is no way - tell me this is just a bad dream???

I can't take much more of this rollercoaster. :(

C2-2.jpg

Adoration and gratitude to all. Moving onward to the next phase, whatever that shall be.

I am just hoping it is because they dont need to search anymore....

Per david Lohrs site:

"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

WTH!?! I don't understand this? He has volunteers,ppl have been feeding and watering them and he has support from everyone!

What is going on?? Did something they found yesterday trigger this?? I see no other reason.

What is up???? What happened to "We'll search until we find her, no matter how long it takes," and then on the weekend they said that they would search until Tuesday. They have had far less volunteers than expected, so it doesn't seem like they are all done. Something is up. And it is every time TES is trying to search. They had a lot of ground to cover and it doesn't seem likely that they covered all of it already, especially with fewer than expected searchers.

I wonder if someone is being threatened.

So...five years from now, a guy walking his dog with stumble over some bones. Isn't that what usually ends up happening?

So.. why do I still feel SOO bad? :-(

I am totally shocked. There is something under the radar going on here.

There's still a couple of hours of daylight left, why stop now?
I don't get it, this seems such a turnabout from TM's statements yesterday.

Per david Lohrs site:

"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

I cannot stomach this statement ..... especially if is coming from TM - ??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back