1309 users online (263 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthonys on GMA - Monday Nov 10

I got this notice from a Good Morning America email alert. Set your recorders/DVR, although I doubt this will be a "final" interview.

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Speak
    Still holding out hope for their missing granddaughter, George and Cindy Anthony discuss the latest in the search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. The couple speak out for what could be the final time ahead of an possible gag order on the controversial case. It's a can't-miss interview.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    I got this notice from a Good Morning America email alert. Set your recorders/DVR, although I doubt this will be a "final" interview.
    It will be the "Told you so!" interview.

Unless this tells us where Caylee is, I won't watch it. I do not want to hear or see another one of the A's again.

Savannah, Georgia...the south once again.
    Ugh...I'm so not interested in what THEY have to say

Excuse me! A court is going to issue a "Gag Order" against GA and CA? The criminal court has no personal jurisdiction over them. In order for a court order to be valid, the court has to have personal jurisdiction over each named party. The court has jurisdiction over attorneys because they are officers of the court. If the court doesn't have in personam jurisdiction, such a court order would be void or voidable and have no force or legal effect. This is just a mis-quote by a media member who does not understand or by somebody misunderstanding the impact of a gag order.

I don't care to hear the denials of the evil deed their daughter did, my heart is with Caylee, I am so disappointed that she didn't get to come home this weekend. KC must have had help or done something that made sure her little body would never be found. I want more than ever now for her to pay the highest price possible for what she's done to Caylee. JMO
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

we don't want to hear your bs anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    It will be the "Told you so!" interview.
    ITA- I will not watch these people anymore.....GA KNOWS that precious Caylee is dead, I don't care if he loves CA and is trying to keep her from having a further nervous breakdown....helping CA avoid the truth of the situation isn't going to help any more now than it has in the past.....CA just doesn't want her delusions of "what a perfect little family we are" held up to scrutiny.......I cannot stand their smug attitude of "if you knew what WE know, you'd see what a hero KC is" what a crock!!!! IF THEY REALLY GIVE A RAT'S AZZ ABOUT CAYLEE - THEY'D FLIP ON KC AND TELL HER TO TELL THE TRUTH NOW!!!!!

gag order?

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Excuse me! A court is going to issue a "Gag Order" against GA and CA? The criminal court has no personal jurisdiction over them. In order for a court order to be valid, the court has to have personal jurisdiction over each named party. The court has jurisdiction over attorneys because they are officers of the court. If the court doesn't have in personam jurisdiction, such a court order would be void or voidable and have no force or legal effect. This is just a mis-quote by a media member who does not understand or by somebody misunderstanding the impact of a gag order.
    Would the gag order apply if they are listed as material witnesses?

Awww

now that is a shame. I wish they wouldn't. I mean go on GMA if you want to release some of the hot tips on sitings....go on GMA if you want to ask for a prayer vigil...but don't do this because of spite. I mean, that stuff can only hurt everyone in the end.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I won't watch it. I already know what they are going to say, and I can't tolerate it anymore. What I want most right now is 5 minutes in the cell with KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    I was not aware of this, Themis. Are you saying that a court doesn't have the legal ability to gag witnesses in a case? I recall that the gag order in the Scott Peterson case included his parents.

I believe that a gag order can be issued on witnesses in a case. George, Cindy and Lee are or will be listed as witnesses, I believe, although in the end it will be up to the Pros and Def to decide whether to actually call them to the stand.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

IMO, they aren't worth watching.............gag me, low life, liars trying to make $$ from a missing (dead) baby..........IMO, they raised this kc.........'mother of the year', why aren't they trying to get info on her??? IMO, they KNOW SO MUCH!!! if they told LE, Caylee would be found!

I will be sure NOTto watch! I don't care to hear one more word of their BS

GMA is on my list of shows not to watch. I can't stomach looking and listening to those two again. Lying sickos.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast