Anthonys on GMA - Monday Nov 10

Everly

Reaction score
I got this notice from a Good Morning America email alert. Set your recorders/DVR, although I doubt this will be a "final" interview.

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Speak
Still holding out hope for their missing granddaughter, George and Cindy Anthony discuss the latest in the search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. The couple speak out for what could be the final time ahead of an possible gag order on the controversial case. It's a can't-miss interview.

I got this notice from a Good Morning America email alert. Set your recorders/DVR, although I doubt this will be a "final" interview.

It will be the "Told you so!" interview.

Unless this tells us where Caylee is, I won't watch it. I do not want to hear or see another one of the A's again.

Excuse me! A court is going to issue a "Gag Order" against GA and CA? The criminal court has no personal jurisdiction over them. In order for a court order to be valid, the court has to have personal jurisdiction over each named party. The court has jurisdiction over attorneys because they are officers of the court. If the court doesn't have in personam jurisdiction, such a court order would be void or voidable and have no force or legal effect. This is just a mis-quote by a media member who does not understand or by somebody misunderstanding the impact of a gag order.

I don't care to hear the denials of the evil deed their daughter did, my heart is with Caylee, I am so disappointed that she didn't get to come home this weekend. KC must have had help or done something that made sure her little body would never be found. I want more than ever now for her to pay the highest price possible for what she's done to Caylee. JMO

It will be the "Told you so!" interview.

ITA- I will not watch these people anymore.....GA KNOWS that precious Caylee is dead, I don't care if he loves CA and is trying to keep her from having a further nervous breakdown....helping CA avoid the truth of the situation isn't going to help any more now than it has in the past.....CA just doesn't want her delusions of "what a perfect little family we are" held up to scrutiny.......I cannot stand their smug attitude of "if you knew what WE know, you'd see what a hero KC is" what a crock!!!! IF THEY REALLY GIVE A RAT'S AZZ ABOUT CAYLEE - THEY'D FLIP ON KC AND TELL HER TO TELL THE TRUTH NOW!!!!!

Excuse me! A court is going to issue a "Gag Order" against GA and CA? The criminal court has no personal jurisdiction over them. In order for a court order to be valid, the court has to have personal jurisdiction over each named party. The court has jurisdiction over attorneys because they are officers of the court. If the court doesn't have in personam jurisdiction, such a court order would be void or voidable and have no force or legal effect. This is just a mis-quote by a media member who does not understand or by somebody misunderstanding the impact of a gag order.

Would the gag order apply if they are listed as material witnesses?

now that is a shame. I wish they wouldn't. I mean go on GMA if you want to release some of the hot tips on sitings....go on GMA if you want to ask for a prayer vigil...but don't do this because of spite. I mean, that stuff can only hurt everyone in the end.

I won't watch it. I already know what they are going to say, and I can't tolerate it anymore. What I want most right now is 5 minutes in the cell with KC.

I was not aware of this, Themis. Are you saying that a court doesn't have the legal ability to gag witnesses in a case? I recall that the gag order in the Scott Peterson case included his parents.

I believe that a gag order can be issued on witnesses in a case. George, Cindy and Lee are or will be listed as witnesses, I believe, although in the end it will be up to the Pros and Def to decide whether to actually call them to the stand.

IMO, they aren't worth watching.............gag me, low life, liars trying to make $$ from a missing (dead) baby..........IMO, they raised this kc.........'mother of the year', why aren't they trying to get info on her??? IMO, they KNOW SO MUCH!!! if they told LE, Caylee would be found!

GMA is on my list of shows not to watch. I can't stomach looking and listening to those two again. Lying sickos.

I don't care to watch either. I don't have anything against them, but I am so disappointed after today, and we know what they're going to say.

now that is a shame. I wish they wouldn't. I mean go on GMA if you want to release some of the hot tips on sitings....go on GMA if you want to ask for a prayer vigil...but don't do this because of spite. I mean, that stuff can only hurt everyone in the end.

Precisely. Just thinking about what they will most likely say tomorrow makes me feel nauseous right now.

GMA.........please don't give 'publicity' to these people..............give it to the searchers
or someone HELPING TO FIND CAYLEE!

I personnally hope they "SAY THE WRONG THING' and give LE something to use against kc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back