The baby is gone...give it up. Let's support the local LE and State Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

austin

Former Member
Reaction score
A plea - please - cancel this if you want but please.

Please all of you..stop... too much of our energy, our thoughts, our prayers are going towards Murt, Tim, Leonard and whatever forum or blog is better than the other. Who are these people that come into a town and turn it upside down? This is an Orange County/Orlando issue. And from what I have seen on the local Central Florida news sites, the OCSO knows their stuff. God there is so much crime in Central Florida. Focus on Caylee. Focus to local law. Focus to local police. Focus to who is going to prosecute Casey. That is how it is going to be solved. Not by following Murt in his van or Leonard or Tim or Geraldo.

Just my opinion or rant - I guess this should be in the rant section but I cannot even imagine that others don't feel like I do. Give the OCSO a chance ok? Any thoughts?

You are absolutely right. I have been following Murt and LP hoping and praying they find this baby girl. Unfortubately, it is beginning to look like that isn't going to happen anytime soon, if at all. The only thing left to do is to put our faith in LE and the DA's hands. I am sure they know what they are doing, but I really was hoping that they would find Caylee this weekend. It would give her a proper burial and seal the deal with KC. I really really hope the A's and Baez don't start with the "I told you so" bulls%^t" since she wasn't found.

I, too, think she is gone forever. I think Tim looked at the conditions of the area they were searching and determined the search was futile. but since I wasn't a searcher, I wouldn't know for sure what conditions the grounds were in.

I do think LE should have been looking for her body from day one. Before hurricaines and rain storms. I realize decomp would have been very severe, maybe complete, even at the time Caylee was reported missing. But I do think it would have been a lot easier to find her.

I think LE was too confident that Casey would talk while she was in solitary for a month. Maybe trying too hard to keep the A's happy. I was wondering why they weren't looking then.

Please all of you..stop... too much of our energy, our thoughts, our prayers are going towards Murt, Tim, Leonard and whatever forum or blog is better than the other. Who are these people that come into a town and turn it upside down? This is an Orange County/Orlando issue. And from what I have seen on the local Central Florida news sites, the OCSO knows their stuff. God there is so much crime in Central Florida. Focus on Caylee. Focus to local law. Focus to local police. Focus to who is going to prosecute Casey. That is how it is going to be solved. Not by following Murt in his van or Leonard or Tim or Geraldo.

Just my opinion or rant - I guess this should be in the rant section but I cannot even imagine that others don't feel like I do. Give the OCSO a chance ok? Any thoughts?

I was hopeful given the hype and focus this weekend that they'd find Caylee but given the months, a small child and, the prior weather conditions -- it is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

I personally feel that this weekends search was also hype, to put pressure on KC to see if she'd crack and seek a plea deal or tell where Caylee is.

TM is a man of great conscience and I think that it was eating into him, both that KC is sitting there and knows either where Caylee is or what she did with her -- as well as the sheer resources that are being expended into the search.

On balance, when you consider the other families who REALLY want to find their missing and this case, where their is a Mother who knows where her child is --- it is tough for TM and TES.

If GA did state late yesterday that the family is NOT supportive of the search and there are no signs -- no indicators.

I agree while it was hopeful that we'd find Caylee there is only one who holds that key and -- we should all focus on bringing justice to Caylee through support of the State Attorney and LE. Justice will prevail but it is not often the way we expect it.

You know, I think that Caylee will be found, but it will be by accident - it happens like this a lot of the time - I have faith in LE and the DA - they will do the right thing, they have evidence all lined up, I just wish I was there to help LE <sigh>

From the very beginning, I "knew" Caylee would never be found. Impossible to find a tiny body in such a vast place. Such a shame. R.I.P baby girl.:(

I, too, think she is gone forever. I think Tim looked at the conditions of the area they were searching and determined the search was futile. but since I wasn't a searcher, I wouldn't know for sure what conditions the grounds were in.

I do think LE should have been looking for her body from day one. Before hurricaines and rain storms. I realize decomp would have been very severe, maybe complete, even at the time Caylee was reported missing. But I do think it would have been a lot easier to find her.

I think LE was too confident that Casey would talk while she was in solitary for a month. Maybe trying too hard to keep the A's happy. I was wondering why they weren't looking then.

That is not what TM said:

"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/caylee-anthon-4.html

I have put my time, thoughts and prayers into following Tim, Murt, & Leonard because I was hoping & praying they would find her. They are our only hope left right now...To tell people to please stop focusing on them is ridiculous. I'm sure local LE will do what they have to do come trial time, but it is not silly for those of us to hang on to that last shred of hope in finding Caylee.

That is not what TM said:

"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/caylee-anthon-4.html

That is exactly what he he said...other than OSCO handling it. Tim is not going to go into KC's cell to make her confess...so it is a local issue..he's done all he can do. No more fancy web cams or blog's or forums. Let us focus on local LE or State Attorney's offices...make them find her.

Before you completely write the out of towner search teams off - Please remember this - Sheriff Kevin Beary ASKED for help from TES. TM was just answering the call.

I think LE jumped the gun arresting her the first time.
I dont think the evidence is stong enough to convict her.
I think the first interview of casey, John Allen did way to much talking, a perfect opportunity let slip by because of a detective who thought he was being sly when in reality he was just a talking fool.

Before you completely write the out of towner search teams off - Please remember this - Sheriff Kevin Beary ASKED for help from TES. TM was just answering the call.

And why would a sheriff do that??? for God sakes? Why? Maybe my connection to LE doesn't allow me to think that he asked for it. I think he welcomed it but I cannot even think he asked for it. Who wouldn't welcome it. He offered tips and what else? I remember Beary's press conference and then he backed off after the first search. What help did he give this search. If he gave more than I am aware of I will back down But one thing I do know is that OCSO are at their wit's end. They are dealing with KC!! And Baez and NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION. Did Beary really get on the phone and invite them? Give me a link.. I am not bashing anyone here I am just thinking we need to re-focus to the local area and give our kisses and hugs to Leonard and Tim..and whoever else including those here and from all other websites and forums.. It is a Florida issue. That is my point. The baby is gone. We need to focus on State Attorneys office.

I don't like where this thread is going. There's no need to make statements like "make them find her" and it's and "Orange County" issue and LE should have been looking all along. LE had been doing their own searches with the manpower they had. It wasn't enough. TES was brought in because they are the best at what they do and what TES HAS done is eliminate a lot of area where she ISN'T. That's a big plus. It's not just an Orange County issue. This case has thousands across the country and in several other countries keeping up with the latest news because there's the common interest: we want her found and we want justice for what took place. The OCSO wants that more than any of us, I'm sure so they need your support, not the lack of it.

I never did follow Murt and LP is just another interested party as far as I'm concerned.

I think LE jumped the gun arresting her the first time.
I dont think the evidence is stong enough to convict her.
I think the first interview of casey, John Allen did way to much talking, a perfect opportunity let slip by because of a detective who thought he was being sly when in reality he was just a talking fool.

Fool in denial say what now?

Bolded by me. I'm sorry, but I don't feel like you do. Are you saying that the volunteer searchers from outside of Orlando, or the USA for that matter, should not have taken the time and donated their services to search for Caylee, last time or this weekend? Are you saying that people from outside of Orlando should mind their own business and not be affected by this crime? Is it so inconvenient to have your town "turned upside down" by outsiders trying to help? Some of us do not even live in America and yet we are very supportive of both OCSO and your State Attorney.

I still think that Ws posters need to follow up on their theories. I watch all the above mentions for information, that does not mean I don't have faith in the Law or justice. Or that I just watching theses guys. But I will follow and research for CA and TD you never know what one person would come a cross. I though that was purpose of this site to share your theoris.

Bolded by me. I'm sorry, but I don't feel like you do. Are you saying that the volunteer searchers from outside of Orlando, or the USA for that matter, should not have taken the time and donated their services to search for Caylee, last time or this weekend? Are you saying that people from outside of Orlando should mind their own business and not be affected by this crime? Is it so inconvenient to have your town "tuned upside down" by outsiders trying to help? Some of us do not even live in America and yet we are very supportive of both OCSO and your State Attorney.

I agree with YOU Nosey Parker. Are we to only care about what goes on in our own neighborhood? That's a bizarre way of thinking, as far as I'm concerned. This case has affected me to the core of my being, and I live on the other coast.

Perhaps I shall stick my head in the sand and concern myself with the sandcrabs instead.

Maybe she missing, or maybe lost. But I would not stopping looking for a loved one if there was no closure.

Maybe she missing, or maybe lost. But I would not stopping looking for a loved one if there was no closure.

And do you think OCSO has stopped trying to find her?? Calyee is missing. She is lost. All of us know that. In all due respect tfrohning. No *ONE* person has stopped looking for her . I am not trying to start something. Just trying to get real. In my HO it is just logical to regroup and focus on those close to home instead of Geraldo and his brother, Murt and his cam truck and Tim and all the media that surrounds him. Tim is a great asset for those missing less than 24 hrs or maybe even a month ..but not for Caylee who has been gone for so long in FLORIDA (hurricanes, alligators, brush up the a--). I support Tim.. I give to his cause with dollars..but let us get back to local. Including what is being done here with the pings, with our support to Yuri, to our support of the Sunshine law..with our lack of supoport to JB. LOL..that's all I am saying and I think others feel that way too ..that's why I stared this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo