Tim miller will be on dana pretzer radio show at 9pm tonight

I miss Mark Furman on this case............is he still on the DP case?

Clint Van Zandt, Former FBI agent, author and securty expert discusses the threat to high-profile people and presidents...now commenting on the case

Van Zandt says LP is a self-confessed media *advertiser censored* who is laughing all the way to the bank. Also that there isn't enough to convict KC. And that this case has been reported to death. People contact Van Zandt asking why Caylee-type cases get all the attention and he says to them TV determines what we all care about.

I agree it has been a circus, but the "A" family made it the circus it is!!!

Someone please please please post what Tim has to say if you can. My sound is out, and I cannot listen for myself...Thanks so much :).

Susan talking about children of fathers that kill mothers
Dana P is in LE.....I never knew that
Susan's father was a cop that killed her mother 25 years ago.
Abusive cops family problems.

officer violence......she has a blog............DP? fits the bill............oops I just lost my radio connection

Van Zandt says LP is a self-confessed media *advertiser censored* who is laughing all the way to the bank. Also that there isn't enough to convict KC. And that this case has been reported to death. People contact Van Zandt asking why Caylee-type cases get all the attention and he says to them TV determines what we all care about.

I'm not happy to hear him say they don't have enough to convict. :confused:

But I DO agree with the rest.... to the media, it's all about ratings & profits.

Susan is talking about DP.....KS and SP........
Guns all around..wonder about GA??? KC ever use a gun???

Susan says it's all about me,me,me........it should all be about the CHILD CAYLEE!
Someone knows something and Susan thinks she is dead. Victims should be FIRST!!!
not lawyers etc......

Did I miss Tim and Drew Kesse?

No. Not covered yet.

Still Susan Murphy...

Here's the agenda...

Clint Van Zandt, Former FBI agent, author and securty expert discusses the threat to high-profile people and presidents
Susan Murphy Milano, expert on domestic violence, discusses the Barbara Sheehan case
Mark Williams, WNDB-AM news director updates us on the Anthony case
Drew Kesse, father of missing person Jennifer Kesse
Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch discussing the Caylee Anthony case.

Is there a thread on Jennifer Kesse? I can't find one? I must be sleepy

Mark W on then Drew Kesse
update on search...........
Dana......feeling sorry for GA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members