I'm angered and aggravated by the smugness of those who maintain that KC is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma2patrick

Former Member
Reaction score
Can we start a thread hear to vent about those that are seemingly in denial, and aggravatingly so? I"m saddened that Caylee wasn't found today and TES pulled out. Anyone else want to comment about those that are "nah nah nah nah nah" to the rest of us who want to see this sweet little angel Caylee brought to rest?

Can we start a thread hear to vent about those that are seemingly in denial, and aggravatingly so? I"m saddened that Caylee wasn't found today and TES pulled out. Anyone else want to comment about those that are "nah nah nah nah nah" to the rest of us who want to see this sweet little angel Caylee brought to rest?

Don't give them any of your time and attention, is my take on it. They will only thrive on it.

The Casey lovers make me sick. The whole family is guilty as sin... You know it, I know it, and THEY know it.

Don't give them any of your time and attention, is my take on it. They will only thrive on it.

Don't dignify their claims with any reaction. Anyone with a ounce of common sense knows she is no longer with us.

Be angry but use that anger as a force for good.

The longer you let them live in the lime light, the more they will take advantage of it!!!! Please all we should care about in this world is finding that little BABY so we can finally put that "B" where she finally belongs.... Baby killers should be hung!!!!!

The longer you let them live in the lime light, the more they will take advantage of it!!!! Please all we should care about in this world is finding that little BABY so we can finally put that "B" where she finally belongs.... Baby killers should be hung!!!!!

Yes, as well as the people that lie for, cover up and protect them (do you hear me, Cindy?).

I thought this was taken care of yesterday, I haven't seen any veiled passive agressive comments lately.

Ive not seen any nah nah posts either ? not I have I even seen any people that support Casey ? not really ? everyone here that i have read so far says she did it..I ve actually given her the benefit of the doubt that she did it accidentally and not premeditated but most people ive seen think she did it on purpose

This is in light of the lack of "finding Caylee" revelation". I have been privately PM'd by those that are wallowing in the fact that she wasn't found, and other posts that point to our "foolishness" in wasting our efforts in attempting to find her body.

I'm saddened that seems to be a tit for tat kind of game for some people. An "I was right, you were wrong" nah nah nah kind of situation.

I want justice for Caylee. I want her little body to be found and given a proper service that would give all of us peace.

Forgive me for that.

I was very angry before, but now Im falling into a depression. I dont know why I have this feeling like it was me aganist them and they are winning. By winning, I mean they played their games of lies and deceit so a baby wouldnt be found and they won. I didnt play a good game...actually I wasnt in the game at all. I could not be there to search. Hours and many sleepless nights reading all the released documents and I couldnt find one clue to help this case. Im afraid if I see the anthonys say one word about how casey is alive and poor casey cant speak out to protect her child against the internet bloggers it will either kill me or cause me to go insane.

Then to top it off...sure pile it all on while im down..kick salt in my wound. I just heard clint van sant [x FBI} thinks there is NOT enough evidence to convict.

I need my crew back with fresh thoughts so we can start sleuthing again instead if walking around like mean zombies.

WTF :eek: Is there anyone in the universe that actually still think she is alive?

Wow (shaking my head) even GA & CA know she's gone.

I was very angry before, but now Im falling into a depression. I dont know why I have this feeling like it was me aganist them and they are winning. By winning, I mean they played their games of lies and deceit so a baby wouldnt be found and they won. I didnt play a good game...actually I wasnt in the game at all. I could not be there to search. Hours and many sleepless nights reading all the released documents and I couldnt find one clue to help this case. Im afraid if I see the anthonys say one word about how casey is alive and poor casey cant speak out to protect her child against the internet bloggers it will either kill me or cause me to go insane.

Then to top it off...sure pile it all on while im down..kick salt in my wound. I just heard clint van sant [x FBI} thinks there is NOT enough evidence to convict.

I need my crew back with fresh thoughts so we can start sleuthing again instead if walking around like mean zombies.

Gosh shelbar :blowkiss: this has been such a sad day. I am feeling like you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong