Darlie Routier Sub Forum ?

JaneInOz

Former Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

Could we please have the DR stuff back ? in a sub forum ? I can see it on google Cache but can not read it.

She got new things happening with the DNA and I would love to sit and go over the whole case with everyone

A few of us have mentioned about it in the couple of DR threads in current events etc

Please ? :)

I believe it was deleted because certain people could not or would not respect the opinion of those in the 'free darlie' camp, like myself. I could not post without actually getting continual attacks and there was not ease of conversation to mull over potential evidence for innocence. i wouldn't mind discussing with like minded people that feel she's been railroaded. I'm on the fence, off the fence some days but mostly that she could very well be innocent. Maybe we can start a private group for Darlie supporters? What do you think?

There will be no bashing allowed in that private group though. So if others are up for it, I'd like to discuss in a healthy productive way about this case.

hey there Jane~ If you check your name at the top, somewhere in there should be an invitation to the social group. Then you click on your name at the top, scroll down and on the right hand side you should see the private Darlie group.

I believe it was deleted because certain people could not or would not respect the opinion of those in the 'free darlie' camp, like myself. I could not post without actually getting continual attacks and there was not ease of conversation to mull over potential evidence for innocence. i wouldn't mind discussing with like minded people that feel she's been railroaded. I'm on the fence, off the fence some days but mostly that she could very well be innocent. Maybe we can start a private group for Darlie supporters? What do you think?

There will be no bashing allowed in that private group though. So if others are up for it, I'd like to discuss in a healthy productive way about this case.

Hi PC :) I dont understand ? there are always people who believe or disbelieve in peoples innocence or guilt why should anyone be abused for how they believe ?

Id like to see the stuff that was already up.surely adults can discuss these things rationally ?

You are very welcome to talk to WindChime (Moderator) about it. She's had endless eternal problems with the group, especially those not respecting the 'darlie maybe innocent' camp. Some of us have been attacked, bashed and sent nasty PM's. SO she shut it down. WindChime I believe tried her very best for a very long time to get order in that group.

So you are welcome to join the behind the scenes. I for one, with what I went through, will not discuss in the general forum any longer. It became very irrational and was frustrating and I could not get anywhere nor did most respect my opinion. I told WindChime myself and I know several others gave up on the group and would not return.

You are VERY welcome to try and convince Windchime to bring it back to the main page. :) Send her a PM and see what can happen. All my best to you.

Hi I joined the private one :)

Thats terrible :( why would someone bash someone because of their opinion - especially of all places the USA ! isnt that all about constitutional rights and freedom of speech over ther e ? like people FIGHT for that right ?

Anyway Ive joined the private one, do i just look for it in my subscriptions later on to see whats updated

Hey~ I, too, join the Darlie May Be Innocent, but I was bashed continually (for years on this forum) for my opinion club!!!

I am another who took the time to post researched and reasoned comments on this case and was ridiculed every time (was some time ago and I was Britlaw without an 's' then but had to reregister as my email address has changed). I was continually bashed by Cyberlaw and the 'let her fry' brigade, despite the fact that I was quite open about the fact that Darlie's guilt or innocence was/is immaterial to me (thus I was in neither 'camp'). It was the conduct of the investigation and the fairness of her trial that interested me (as a lawyer) - the guilty are still entitled that the criminal justice system is applied appropriately and equitably.

Can I have an invite to the private group please? :)

I am another who took the time to post researched and reasoned comments on this case and was ridiculed every time (was some time ago and I was Britlaw without an 's' then but had to reregister as my email address has changed). I was continually bashed by Cyberlaw and the 'let her fry' brigade, despite the fact that I was quite open about the fact that Darlie's guilt or innocence was/is immaterial to me (thus I was in neither 'camp'). It was the conduct of the investigation and the fairness of her trial that interested me (as a lawyer) - the guilty are still entitled that the criminal justice system is applied appropriately and equitably.

Can I have an invite to the private group please? :)

Hi here is the link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/group.php?groupid=50

Thanks Jane but I can't access it. I think it's by invite. I have asked Pattycake for an invite. I have been relooking at the Darlie stuff in readiness!!
Kind Regards :)

Hmm, I don't have enough posts under my new log in to play in social groups! I cant recall my old password and as I have a new email address I can't retrieve it.

I will have to think of something to say about something other than Darlie Routier!

Hey~ I, too, join the Darlie May Be Innocent, but I was bashed continually (for years on this forum) for my opinion club!!!

LOL, only in your own mind. All the antis ever wanted was the supporters to explain the evidence from a point of innocence and read the trial transcripts. I'm an anti and I've never bashed anyone for their opinion on Darlie. If you think she's innocent have at it, but don't blame the investigation or the cops or the DA or the doctors or the lawyers. Explain how and why she is innocent using the physical evidence only.

I'm another wo thinks she is 100% guilty but I also never bashed anyone. I do miss the forum though and wondered what had happened.

There are two social groups started
Pattycake started one but no one is posting. Its a invite by Patty cake only so I thought I would start another that anyone can join (I think?) but its not happening either.

I would have liked to have seen all the DR stuff back and discussed like the JBR case is.

Im sure people can be civil but then again after recent events to me :rolleyes: maybe not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back