WI - Alisha Sidie, 27, Hatfield, 7 November 2008

Alcestic

Reaction score
http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/34183854.html#

The Jackson County Sheriff's Department and friends and family of a missing woman are asking for your help.

Friends say 27-year-old Alisha Sidie was last seen on Friday night leaving her home in Hatfield, near the Mug Tavern.

Sidie is 5’5” and around 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Friends say she was last seen wearing light blue scrubs and a long-sleeved white t-shirt.

Anyone with information
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department and friends and family of a missing woman are asking for your help.

Friends say 27-year-old Alisha Sidie was last seen on Friday night leaving her home in Hatfield, near the Mug Tavern.

Sidie is 5’5” and around 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Friends say she was last seen wearing light blue scrubs and a long-sleeved white t-shirt.

Anyone with information should call the Jackson County Sheriff's Department at 715-284-5357.

alisha1.jpg

alisha2.jpg

"Doug Sidie says Alisha came home Friday night around nine o'clock and they had an argument. He says that's when Alisha left. When his ex-wife still wasn't home Saturday afternoon, Sidie called the sheriff's department"

This has me thinking Hubby did something. Ex-husband? A friend interviewed that that they had a rocky relationship and were trying to work things out. I would want to know if hubby called any family members or friends Sunday looking for her.

I saw a friend interviewed on Fox today and she said they don't think the husband is involved. However, from the outside, they had a argument, she left on foot and left her car at the house. A friend did receive a call from her and she was upset. Her husband thought she was just going to a friends house and didn't report her missing til the next day. She was a hard worker. They weren't "together" anymore but living together. This is just some of what the friend said today on Fox news. It just sounds so much like so many cases that the husband says she left the house............why would she not take the car? There is more to this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,450291,00.html This is the link to the fox news story.

HATFIELD, Wis. — Wisconsin officials are searching Tuesday for a young mother missing since Friday.

Alisha Sidie, 27, of Jackson County, has been the focus of searchers since she disappeared Friday night on foot from her home in Hatfield, Wis., near LaCrosse.

Family, friends and law enforcement officers planned to regroup Tuesday to resume the search. About 150 people combed the Hatfield area on Monday. Searchers called in a tracking dog, helicopter and dive team as they looked for the mother of two.

http://www.jacksoncountychronicle.com/articles/2008/11/11/thisjustin/08missing2.txt

Published - Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Search for missing woman will resume today
by Anne Jungen | Lee Newspapers

A search will resume today for a 27-year-old Jackson County mother of two missing since late Friday.

Alisha Sidie was last seen about 9 p.m. leaving her home in Hatfield, Wis., on foot, said her husband, Doug Sidie. He did not know where she planned to walk.

She was reported missing about 6 p.m. Saturday, according to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department, the agency investigating the case.

I have heard some rumors regarding this case. I can't verify if they are true or not. However, feel that they can't hurt to add in as factors because maybe there's a sliver of truth in it.

(1) I heard she was drinking.

(2) I also heard that the survillance cameras at the bar, that she lives behind, did not get her leaving her house.

(3) I heard she wasn't wearing shoes.

(4) I also heard she had a boyfriend

Again. I don't know if any of the above is true, however, I sure would like to know. I can't believe someone would be just gone. Especially so close to home.

But then again, Black River Falls (and areas) does seem to have more than it's share of mysterious deaths. Or rather unsolved crimes. Not just like Wisconsin Death Trip, but in the recent years. It's scary to think about.

Alisha is a bartender at Sunset Tavern and worked at the Black River Chiropractor Clinic. She has twin boys and many friends. Friendly and charming. She will be found.

I have heard some rumors regarding this case. I can't verify if they are true or not. However, feel that they can't hurt to add in as factors because maybe there's a sliver of truth in it.

(1) I heard she was drinking.

(2) I also heard that the survillance cameras at the bar, that she lives behind, did not get her leaving her house.

(3) I heard she wasn't wearing shoes.

(4) I also heard she had a boyfriend

Again. I don't know if any of the above is true, however, I sure would like to know. I can't believe someone would be just gone. Especially so close to home.

But then again, Black River Falls (and areas) does seem to have more than it's share of mysterious deaths. Or rather unsolved crimes. Not just like Wisconsin Death Trip, but in the recent years. It's scary to think about.

Alisha is a bartender at Sunset Tavern and worked at the Black River Chiropractor Clinic. She has twin boys and many friends. Friendly and charming. She will be found.
hey im not very far from there .. my sister lives in withee wisconsin .. do they need help with flyers ?

I think that there will be help needed until she is found. I am waiting to hear about a search party scheduled for tomorrow. At Molly's in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.

The local WKBT Channel 8 at five o'clock on Monday reported that they didn't suspect foul play. Her boyfriend and her got into a fight and she left. They also said that a dog hit on her scent in the woods but they haven't found anything.

So one friend says she got a call asking for help, I would like to hear the voicemail that was left. Another friend says she is not aware of a boyfriend.

I heard of a boyfriend.

I wished we could know for sure. I know that something stinks.

WOW! They say there is no foul play? Ha. Do the work and find the story, it is definatly out there.

Nancy Grace reports Duane Waldera states that Nov 7th, at 9Pm at 930-10PM her husband says that they had an arguement and didn't report her missing until 6:00PM the next day. Nancy says "Doesn't look good."

There was an argument with Alisha and husband. They referred to the husband as "estranged" and "reconciled". There was a phone call at 9:19PM to a friend "panicking" asking for help.

Nancy says it is "unusual" that her husband is not begging for help. Or using every outlet to find her.

Was there a search warrant? Activity on cell phone?

There are a lot of other information that has not been reported that makes me wonder. It scares me.

We will find you Alisha!

She was walking to a friend's house after a fight with the husband? How far did the friend live from her own house?
How clearly do the surveillance cameras on the bar behind her house reach and in what degree of darkness?

This is what I have heard from the town.

She was with her best friend, Natalie at First & Last at the bar. She was not "totally intoxicated"...but...could be irresponsible or irrational. She called Natalie at 9:19PM saying her and her boyfriend go tinto fight, not Panicky but last she was heard from. (So she did have her cell phone)

She dropped off her best friend, Natalie at 8:45PM in Brockway, Wisconsin.

She was SEEN on Survillence at 9:06pm GOING into her house. NO survillence coming out. There are 2-3 possible ways she could have gone. (but why wouldn't she have gone out a usual way? I know I go in and come out the SAME DOOR EVERYTIME. It is habit.)

She was wearing shoes. Argument with Doug, Husband?EX. She didn't go to bar. Doug took her keys so she wouldn't drive. Doug alledgely allowed police to search house.

Scent was found on Clay School Rd, a mile from house. Were the Dogs accurate in scent because Jackson County were "assholes" say inside source about even getting dogs. (until Media was involved). Seriously, Jackson County will not solve this, they do not have the persistance, please SOMEONE, EVERYONE help to make this an exception to the unsolved on their caseload.

Alisha wouldn't just disappear. There are answers. But the small town police won't answer them.

There were some rumors saying there was a hunter or rather many friends of Doug who were visiting...

On survillence a Gray truck (belonging to hunter?) squeeling out of parking lot of mug, belonging to hunter staying with them. Why wasn't this man disclosed? Did he leave? When? Who was present during the fight?(please verify accuracy)

A drunken person checked into the Riverview Motel at and said he heard someone screaming. IS THIS EVEN TRUE? It was heard.

From her friends and family, there is no way she just decided one day to be missing. They suspect foul play, even if the police doesn't. Remember, that we are only as good as the jobs we do and if we aren't doing a hundred percent than somehting is missing..............

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE US ANSWERS!!!!!!

It's up to us to figure it out.

Where are her Kids? were they home the night she went missing/Have they called the cell phone company to get a call log? sounds to me sometimes that the police wait to late to get ahold of things.Has the Husband been questioned? Lots of unanswered questions.Pray for Alisha's safe return home!!

I see you have posted it and this is the right place! (Sorry, I wasn't aware she was missing and was directing you to the wrong place!)

Why do they say the ex is not a suspect...why do they say they don't suspect foul play? It would seem to me that ex is major suspect since they have video of her entering the home, but not leaving it.
Anyone know what ex and current boyfriends alibi's are?

Not sure about boyfriend. Apparently they were on and off again.

I looked up Doug Sidie on Wisconsin Court Access. Makes things more interesting.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;jsessionid=A0B6055995EC80A8CA98FC91CCABCD39.render5?cacheId=2114D320AEA60277A88484154E3AAF82&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

He was born 08-13-1969, so he is substantially older than Alisha. He was married previously and has a Battery Charge. Wow! In 2005 he got two counts of disordly conduct for Alisha. (A. Rowlee) (M. Koran is police) I wonder if I can get the records of that and see what the complaint says, I think it is public access right. In 2007 Alisha files divorce. In May it looks like he got a third Operating after revocation and again they supenea Alisha, which makes one see he has past violence and alcohol abuse. Oh dear.

I don't know how to do screen shots but on google earth I looked at her address compared to Clay School Road. I don't understand.

Answers Please!!

Alisha's youngest sister, Tracey, will be on Good Morning America. Maybe we can find some answers, either that I hope Nancy will cover because if anyone can get to the bottom and expose things it would be her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back