Thread: Joran Van der Sloot

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance

Joran Van der Sloot

What a poor excuse for a human being Joran is.
    http://*************.com/2008/11/07/...f-a-sociopath/

It would appear when it comes to Joran Van der Sloot, the more things change, the more they seem to just be the same. It seems according to early reports that Joran Van der Sloot may have been caught again on tape with a hidden camera. One can presume once again that Joran Van der Sloot was just lying to the camera and he knew it was there all along. Peter R. de Vries will be reporting on Joran Van der Sloot and the Thai sex trade.
    Fox News......
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449294,00.html

Thank goodness for Peter R de vries who is absolutely determined to expose his evil.

.....Madeleine McCann.....

Whoa- this is big. T4P. How low can he go?

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...afficks_in.php

During conversations taped in a hotel in Bangkok, Van der Sloot tells a man posing as a Dutch sex industry boss that he can organise visas and passports for the girls, who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers.
    De Vries tells the Telegraaf: ‘The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others. The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him… Making preparations for people smuggling is a crime. It could land him into big problems in Thailand.’

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Oh man. This is just the icing on the cake. SO FRUSTRATING. Hopefully if this evidence is submitted to a court the judge this time will actually do something about it. Sex trade industry is so awful. These poor women. I can barely stand to think about it. We know he was with Natalie when she died. We know he dumped her body. We know because we heard it come out of his own mouth but that isn't enough.
    He just keeps getting away with it.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Yes, Joran's parents must be very proud of him now!

Some day, some way, Karma is going to get him. I just HOPE we hear about it!

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Yes, Joran's parents must be very proud of him now!

Some day, some way, Karma is going to get him. I just HOPE we hear about it!

JMHO
    fran
    Hi Fran!!!

There is so *much* more to this! JVDS has always had support of his parents. I cannot believe for one moment that this is a shocker to them. Wonder who gave him the money to fly to Thailand and set him up in a place to live. They knew, they know, and they always have. As a parent, it makes me ill to think they have taken it up one notch and have support him in his "business ventures".
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

On Inside Edition, they're saying that a former girlfriend of Joran's is talking to Aruban officials and saying that he admitted to her that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    On Inside Edition, they're saying that a former girlfriend of Joran's is talking to Aruban officials and saying that he admitted to her that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.
    Wasn't there an ex-girlfriend who stated that way back when and she was ignored or something???? Grabbing at old memory brain cells here....
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

I am convinced that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree here.. I beleive that his father has been involved in criminal activities or maybe not committing and really shady stuff but assisting with teh legal side of things in some capacity.. those affiliations have been aiding Joran since day one and his dad has been guiding him all along with info and how to handle the aspects of the investigation.. the problem is now he is on is own and is too overconfident/egomaniac that he thinks hes smarter then the LE and is above the law.. its not a matter of if he gets caught but when.. it may not be for a while longer but he will continue his life of shady dealings or extending the family business of crime only being to stupid not to get caught. He will get caught but for what....?

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    De he tell her where he put her?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife View Post
    Hi Fran!!!

There is so *much* more to this! JVDS has always had support of his parents. I cannot believe for one moment that this is a shocker to them. Wonder who gave him the money to fly to Thailand and set him up in a place to live. They knew, they know, and they always have. As a parent, it makes me ill to think they have taken it up one notch and have support him in his "business ventures".
    Hi OL! Nice to see you!

I haven't followed this case every day, but IIRC, Joran ran to Thailand after Peter's last program where he exposed Joran in the under-cover operation. Joran was in Holland at the time, hiding at his grandmother's, but the crowds found him and Joran was secreted away,...........voila! He showed up in Thailand!

I don't know if this is true but Joran told the guy that was working for Peter, I believe, that he lived in a big fancy house. Yeah,.......probably lives in a brothel!

Anyway, yeah, I think you're right, his parents most likely support anything their little sporter wants to do.

grrrr
    fran

Oh, thanks STEADFAST! I hadn't heard about that program having anything about this, but I did hear about the 'former girlfriend.' I believe she's the one they showed walking on the beach in Aruba with him one school break when he was home from school in Holland.

Oh, don't know if it's TRUE, but I understand the information the girl has isn't just detrimental to Joran, but includes info about another VDS!!

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    I am convinced that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree here.. I beleive that his father has been involved in criminal activities or maybe not committing and really shady stuff but assisting with teh legal side of things in some capacity.. those affiliations have been aiding Joran since day one and his dad has been guiding him all along with info and how to handle the aspects of the investigation.. the problem is now he is on is own and is too overconfident/egomaniac that he thinks hes smarter then the LE and is above the law.. its not a matter of if he gets caught but when.. it may not be for a while longer but he will continue his life of shady dealings or extending the family business of crime only being to stupid not to get caught. He will get caught but for what....?
    There's been lots of speculation about his dad. I don't know if it's true, but I do believe his dad had LOTS of connections, either shady or judicial. IMO, ALL markers were called in during the Natalee Holloway case.

I agree with you. It's not a matter of IF Joran gets caught, but WHEN. He won't always be able to count on his dad to get him out of a jam. It may have worked in Aruba and Holland, but in the rest of the world he's fair game.

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Oh, thanks STEADFAST! I hadn't heard about that program having anything about this, but I did hear about the 'former girlfriend.' I believe she's the one they showed walking on the beach in Aruba with him one school break when he was home from school in Holland.

Oh, don't know if it's TRUE, but I understand the information the girl has isn't just detrimental to Joran, but includes info about another VDS!!

JMHO
    fran
    Here's the only blurb I've found about it:
    New witness
    Mr De Vries has produced a new witness in the Holloway case. Press reports say that Mr Van der Sloot told a girlfriend, identified only as Celes, "Who knows, you may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

According to judicial psychologist Harald Merkelbach, who watched both the earlier and the recent footage, Joran van der Sloot believes he is invulnerable. "He sees people as objects." The psychologist calls Mr Van der Sloot "a young man with many defects".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/curre...loway-thailand

Of course, this could be a different girl than the one talking to Aruban authorities.

These narcissists know no boundaries and Van der Sloot is no exception. The deal with him is he is young and stupid and he will be jailed before this is all over. Then, he will have more time to reflect upon his stupidity not that he would or will correct any behaviors but he will have more jail time in the long run. Kind of fitting for what he put so many through.

Now, if Drew Peterson, Jason Young, Casey Anthony, Raven Abaroa and quite a few others would cooperate with similar stupid action we could clean house. Not feeling kindly to "the" group of poi's/murderers on the radar.

from Nancy Grace's show tonight Susan Moss:
    Her catch phrase tonight was "Joran is a moron"

sorry I can't stop laughing!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsG728 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG728 View Post
    from Nancy Grace's show tonight Susan Moss:
    Her catch phrase tonight was "Joran is a moron"

sorry I can't stop laughing!
    LOL, that is funny, MrsG! Course, we always knew that, didn't we?!

Another one of NG's guests said Joran was a 'serial predator.' EXACTLY!

I can't wait for the smirk to be wiped of that guy's face!

Some day, some way, he's gonna pay for what he's done.

fran

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I think that Mr de Vries has done some awesome work... but if he really wants to make an impact on the case, it seems that he would present his recordings first to LE (or at least a PI) and try to get someone to catch him Yoran the Moron in an actual criminal act. Saying "I can do this" is not the same as "doing it", kwim? I just think if Yoran the Moron starts expecting to be recorded around every corner, he may eventually wise up and stop giving away clues that could help get him behind bars. JMHO...

As for this girlfriend talking to Aruban authorities, I'd start watching my back if I were her. I still think it's possible that the Van der Sloots have some power/influence around there. Again, JMHO...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Joran Van Der Sloot Taped in Thai Sex Trade Deal