Come to WBS Chat!

I can never get in.....can you link me?

So sorry! Go to the Main Page and scroll down the to the private forums and look for the Chat forum and go from there for instructions.

One time I decided to go to the WS chat and was saying HELLO and the like and everyone there started calling me a troll. It hurt my feelings and I haven't been back. Are new people welcome there now?

One time I decided to go to the WS chat and was saying HELLO and the like and everyone there started calling me a troll. It hurt my feelings and I haven't been back. Are new people welcome there now?
I was there about an hour ago. There was a big fight going on. I left.

Sorry about that Kimster . . . there are MODs overseeing the Chat Room & although we chat about different topics, we are all there because of Caylee. Don't know who called you a "troll". There have been many chatters out there: new & old . . .

It is very sad as adults we tend to act childish.

Not like I haven't tried visiting Chat in the last three days...I HAVE!
All the chat runs in 2 columns and the columns run together in the middle.
Makes it very, very hard to read.

I've cleaned cache, cookies, defrag'd, ran virus/spyware program, turned off and on my computer way too many times to count.

I was just back at chat, same thing.... 2 columns of exact same chat postings all running together in the middle.

I went to the Help section and emailed but still haven't rec'd a response.

Would love to be able to visit chat and see what's going on in real-time.
*big heavy sigh*

Too excited for cocoamom to concentrate on the directions to get in, lol. I'll try, but are they mean in there? :eek:

are you using mirc or java? I mirc i woudl go ahead nad remove the program and redownload it.. If java try going to sunjava.com to get the lates java version.

Not like I haven't tried visiting Chat in the last three days...I HAVE!
All the chat runs in 2 columns and the columns run together in the middle.
Makes it very, very hard to read.

I've cleaned cache, cookies, defrag'd, ran virus/spyware program, turned off and on my computer way too many times to count.

I was just back at chat, same thing.... 2 columns of exact same chat postings all running together in the middle.

I went to the Help section and emailed but still haven't rec'd a response.

Would love to be able to visit chat and see what's going on in real-time.
*big heavy sigh*

Too excited for cocoamom to concentrate on the directions to get in, lol. I'll try, but are they mean in there? :eek:

No, we are not "mean in there", but we don't tolerate nonsense . . . MODs rule!!!

No noone is mean in there. We had a couple of troublemakers come in and they have been dealt with and cant get back on. We dont allow namecalling or rudeness to other chatters, and we welcome everyone with open arms.

No noone is mean in there. We had a couple of troublemakers come in and they have been dealt with and cant get back on. We dont allow namecalling or rudeness to other chatters, and we welcome everyone with open arms.

I can vouch for that! I have had sooooo much fun in chat these last few days....you can actually feel the LOVE.

are you using mirc or java? I mirc i woudl go ahead nad remove the program and redownload it.. If java try going to sunjava.com to get the lates java version.

Hi Animal,

I was originally using Java (and made sure it was updated during all my house-cleaning of my computer) but someone else told me to download MIRC so I did.
I can't even get TO the WS Chat with MIRC. lol
I even disabled my virus and firewall a little while ago to see if that was the problem...nopers, wasn't.

Frustrated to say the least!
I'm going to take a screen shot of the WS Chat page so that I can show ya what I mean and to show the running columns and channel mode info.

As far as WS Chat....I was going there a year ago and since that time I've NEVER experienced any meanies.
Everyone was so very welcoming and helpful!
A couple peeps will pop in and try to start something but they are dealt with ASAP.

Friendly, Helpful and really Knowledgable Folks in WS CHAT!

Hope this works.
This is what I see while 'trying' to read the WS Chat.

First ScreenShot
9eee6642.jpg

Second ScreenShot
de23076d.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members