Bags that contained awful smell. - Update it was animal remains found-

WillenFan21

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Equusearch crews are at what could be a key location in the search for missing 3-year old Caylee Anthony.

As soon as the crew entered a wooded area off of 417 on a street called Sounderson, they found several garbage bags filled with rotted food. The garbage bags were covering what appears to be a hole created by a few trees.

When the bags were removed an awful smell came out. Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another," said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, is at the scene.

Wow - I sure would like to see an update on this one. I don't think it is Caylee because I don't think the smell would still be there, but I could be wrong. Plus comments from TES indicate it probably is someone else, but it seems like they know it is human from the smell. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Salem

Not finding a "Sounderson St." in Orlando on either Google Map or Live Search. Any ideas?

I am surprised the news crews are not all over this...

Can someone please show me where it says human remains were found along with the bags? I don't see it...Thanks!!

Located a "Sunderson St." off Berry Dease R.. Sunderson runs parallel to 417. It's just south of Lake Underhill Rd.

Guess it is a bad time to try and get rid of a body in the Orlando area, huh? :crazy:

The wording of the article makes it seem that way.

I agree the way it is worded it is definitely implied remains were found...I was just wondering if it was spelled out somewhere that I just wasn't seeing.

Thanks for posting...:blowkiss:

Can someone please show me where it says human remains were found along with the bags? I don't see it...Thanks!!

SpaceMonkey - it didn't say human, just talked about the awful smell, which implied human - but no real info as of yet, that I see.

Salem

OK I edited the subject of the thread and put "quite possibly" instead. Someone should call up Kathy Belich and see if she's heard anything.

I'm wondering ... is the dive at Jay Blanchard a diversion? Or are they in the same place?

Yes, I'm wondering as well...for those who are local...is this area near where the divers are in the water at Blanchard park?

Ya know, I remember an article about a little boy in the Orlando area missing. I remember thinking that his story would be lost in all this Caylee news. I don't remember how old this kids was, probably around 6.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back