721 users online (104 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain

Blueprints for Auschwitz Found

The original blueprints for Auschwitz found while cleaning out a German flat. The slideshow on the bottom left shows the blueprints.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081110/...many_auschwitz
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    The original blueprints for Auschwitz found while cleaning out a German flat. The slideshow on the bottom left shows the blueprints.

Thanks for posting this. The server was down when I tried to earlier, so I gave up in case it was because of me, lol.

It was chilling to read how pre-planned everything was. It was completely designed for one thing and one thing only, mass exterminations. Absolutely chilling.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Pure unadulterated evil.

OMG! Terrible! It really was made for mass human extermination!

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Oh yeah - this was Hitler's vision brought into fruition. If you read Mein Kamf he pretty much spells it out. This discovery goes to prove that the Nazi's had been planning the systematic extermination of the Jews. Unbelievable. When you stop and think about what they got away with it is mind-boggling. Not just the millions of Jews dead but the way they were treated, the experiments performed on children, the humuliation and torture they suffered. I have read numerous books about Nazi Germany, WWII and The Holocaust and I am never ceased to be shocked, amazed and absolutely chilled to the bone thinking about what they go away with and how dangerously close they got to acheiving some of their twisted sick goals. The effect of those maddening 10 yrs is still resonating today.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Gaia..........thanks for posting! I haven't seen this on the news anywhere.

xxxxxxxooo
    mama.

This is proof that the Nazi's planned their exterminations.

Just pure evil...

I have not heard about this news either. Thank you for sharing it.

Always
    Gozgals

I am still struggling with why it took so long for the US to respond to this atrocity.

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    I am still struggling with why it took so long for the US to respond to this atrocity.
    I often wondered that too. First of all consider they did not have the news sources we have now,and second,I don't think anyone could concieve that there could be that kind of evil in a civilized society. I would never have believed before 9/11 that people would fly planes into buildings and I'm a 24/7 news junky,so I can only guess that people thought the extermination camps were made up or exagerated.

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post

WOW Faia227: I got the chills from this one...Thank you for posting that.
    I knew November 10th was 60 year anniversary of (spelling) Christalnacht = the night all the glass broke = the night 200,000 Jews perished = the first night it became clear that Hitler's war was very serious. And if I am not mistaken it is also the night that Pope Pius Xll walked by the Nazis and did nothing to help, he never spoke out, and never spoke up.

My parents were there and I was born right after the war in Germany.
    It is still in the blue print of my body, or I would have read the entire article, but could not.

It is very sad to me when some Muslims say it never happened.
    It is also very sad to me that kind of dehumanization still happens in the world at large.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Thanks for posting this. The server was down when I tried to earlier, so I gave up in case it was because of me, lol.

It was chilling to read how pre-planned everything was. It was completely designed for one thing and one thing only, mass exterminations. Absolutely chilling.

This is why we must beware of the Muslims of today, while some are innocent;
    A huge majority of them are not.
    I do believe that the world at large should be allowed to profile in times like this.
    We have reached a time in history that is not like the days that we grew up.
    Women are Angels.

I too wish the USA could have helped sooner, but I imagine that they needed the UN to get involved too. I imagine it was not as well known in the early days of WWII - those were not the days of fast information, it was the days of snail mail. And it was because of WWII that the UN and the USA came together to help all countries that are under attack.
    But lets look at Africa, Bosnia, that was more recent and communication was more rapid, and still the USA did not go to help right away.
    Women are Angels.

I too wish the USA could have helped sooner, but I imagine that they needed the UN to get involved too.
    I imagine it was not as well known in the early days of WWII - those were not the days of fast information, it was the days of snail mail.

It was because of WWII that the UN and the USA came together to help all countries that are under attack.
    But lets look at Africa, Bosnia, that was more recent and communication was more rapid, and still the USA did not go to help right away.
    Women are Angels.

Everyone should watch Ken Burns WW2 documentary. It really has you scratching your head as to how Europe and then the US just stood by and watched country after country get taken over by the Nazis. Its astounding actually. You wonder how the world may have changed if someone stepped in after Hitler overtook the 1st country.
    I really wish we could be isolationists but unfortunatley,as long as there is evil in this world,we are all responsable for each other.

Wow... Songline really wanted to make her point, didn't she?!?! LOL!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast