How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

• I think it is okay to have one without the family's blessings.

Votes: 283 56.4%
  • I think the family should have the final say in any memorial, formal or not.

Votes: 130 25.9%
  • I have no idea what to think.

Votes: 89 17.7%

• Total voters

anastacia129

Inactive
Reaction score
How do you feel about an informal memorial being held for Caylee? Would you attend if you could? Should the family have the ability to stop it from happening?

Something about this memorial doesn't sit right with me. I wish LP would just let it be and stop interfering. I think when the A's are ready to admit that Caylee is gone, they will have a memorial for her and this will be done in their time.

I really believe that the A's are suffering and are in denial/mourning. This is really getting out of hand and like TM said, "it's turning into a circus".

How do you feel about an informal memorial being held for Caylee? Would you attend if you could? Should the family have the ability to stop it from happening?

The A's don't "own" Caylee. And since they will never have a memorial for her, I think other people who have come to love Caylee should. I would definitely attend.

Plenty of people have put in MONTHS of work into finding her.

As it's been said, Caylee is now America's child. In essence, we are the family giving permission. The A's will never admit it, but yet the rest of us deserve closure too. We're going through all the grief as well.

Caylee has not been pronounced dead.
It has not been accepted as fact by a jury of Casey's peers.
And the family has not accepted it as fact at this point.

If my husband was missing, and I either truly held out a shred of hope that he was alive or was apparantly mentally unstable and unable/unwilling to accept it and a non family member had a memorial, not a vigil or prayer gathering, for my spouse you would get very unflattering video of me as well.

I think it is in poor taste at a very emotional point in the case and accomplishes nothing. It is not bringing peace to anyone. It is upsetting the family and the searchers by pouring gas on the fire. Which brings more attention, more cameras, and more interviews.

The A's don't "own" Caylee. And since they will never have a memorial for her, I think other people who have come to love Caylee should. I would definitely attend.

:clap::clap: I think Caylee deserves a wonderful memorial. I also do not think the Anthony's DESERVE to be there. I suppose they will show up and cause more trouble than they did today.
I did have some sympathy for George when I heard his tapes, NO MORE.
Now, I think he was PLAYING LE. After watching them today at the dive, I am convinced they all know where Caylee is. I heard all of it was taped. I can't wait till they show it in court.
KC sits in jail, reading, ordering snacks. Her baby is out there some where & mom & dad are still fighting her battles.

I won't even begin to describe how I feel about this family. I am sure most of you know & feel the same way.

I will not EVER pray for God to have mercy on any of them. NOT EVER:furious::furious:

IF there is to be a memorial, it's certainly not LP's place to conduct it. His motivation is all wrong, it's not about Caylee, it's about him being in the spotlight.

Go home to California, LP. You're no longer needed in Florida. Actually, you never were.

Caylee has not been pronounced dead.
It has not been accepted as fact by a jury of Casey's peers.
And the family has not accepted it as fact at this point.

If my husband was missing, and I either truly held out a shred of hope that he was alive or was apparantly mentally unstable and unable/unwilling to accept it and a non family member had a memorial, not a vigil or prayer gathering, for my spouse you would get very unflattering video of me as well.

I think it is in poor taste at a very emotional point in the case and accomplishes nothing. It is not bringing peace to anyone. It is upsetting the family and the searchers by pouring gas on the fire. Which brings more attention, more cameras, and more interviews.

That does give it a different angle, doesn't it?

I know many think that Cindy and George are trying to impede the investigation and cover their own tracks, but I genuinely think she is disturbed and mentally and emotionally unstable. And George... we know Cindy wears the pants, George appears to have battered wife syndrome.

I agree, and I would come if I could.

IF there is to be a memorial, it's certainly not LP's place to conduct it. His motivation is all wrong, it's not about Caylee, it's about him being in the spotlight.

Go home to California, LP. You're no longer needed in Florida. Actually, you never were.

I think he is doing it to spite casey and the anthonys

I don't know what to think, in a way... but if we are going to wait on the Anthony's to set one up, I doubt a memorial would ever happen. At best, I think it should just be a vigil... so as not to step on toes and create anymore drama.

I think he is doing it to spite casey and the anthonys

I think he is an self admitted media *advertiser censored* and this is a guarantee of coverage tomorrow, and more interview appearances. The FBI guy yesterday said he thought LP's only motivation was coverage. TM said today he was frustrated with LP and his media circus, that it was unproductive. The prosecution is asking for a gag order on this mess. None of this is helping. A search could have been conducted without all the press coverage in advance. TM says he was there with sonar previously, that didn't result in a media circus and the Anthony's on site. The whole thing is just so sad.

Yes, it is freedom of speech. CA can no more stop this 'memorial' than she could stop the protester's outside her house.

Fox35 reported that RG will be there tomorrow to say a prayer and he is calling it a "Prayer Service", not a memorial service.

It may be the only memorial Caylee ever has. I would definitely attend.

My oopinion only.

If it was my child missing; the more vigils/prayers etc the better. I would be so grateful for the kindness of strangers.

Thank God Leonard is there to memorialize that sweet little girl. Her evil grandmother certainly never will. Thank you, Leonard.

Yes, it is freedom of speech. CA can no more stop this 'memorial' than she could stop the protester's outside her house.

Fox35 reported that RG will be there tomorrow to say a prayer and he is calling it a "Prayer Service", not a memorial service.

Why am I not suprised. RG just wants media coverage and fame IMO. He has blamed and bad mouthed Caylee's beloved grandparents in every interview and blog writing yet he wants to conduct sermons and preside over HER prayer services. Very circus like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back