781 users online (115 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cindy lost it again today?

I just got in and had an email about Cindy losing it today. What happened? Anyone know?

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news...ews&dm=ss&tn=b

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I just got in and had an email about Cindy losing it today. What happened? Anyone know?

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news...ews&dm=ss&tn=b
    CA had a hissy fit over the search at BP that LP was conducting. Called Lois, Dakota's GMA and attacked her because she allowed Murt to use a poster from the Vigil Dakota held. Actually, GA pulled the poster off Murt's van and took it, I believe. CA also called Murt to give him h*((. She's just mad at the world, but not at the one she should direct her anger toward.

What foolish people. Don't want to be filmed, don't go to the search site.

Thanks for the link. Does anyone know who the combative guy in the blue shirt is? Also, remember the woman that George pushed, the one Lee tried to take the sign away from - she was there too.
    Last edited by Patty G; 11-10-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comment about the Anthony's.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    What foolish people. Don't want to be filmed, don't go to the search site.
    Not only that, if you don't want to search, or at least help those who do, don't go to the search site.
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.
    Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezryder9 View Post
    Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.
    And maybe monkeys would fly out of.....errr...uhhh...well, you know

CA aka drama queen wanted the attention for herself and not on CAYLEE.....GA get some courage! IMO

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    The A's should have stayed away, but it is one more opportunity to get in front of the cameras they seem to so dearly love. It seemed to me that now CA is carrying a tote bag made of pictures of Caylee????
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

FWIW, who thinks we need a thread dedicated to "I'm pizzed at the Anthonys because..."? I know we could go to the rant thread, but I'd rather see one dedicated to this thought!

I would think before the court stepped in and appointed a guardian they might want to know who the daddy is because there possibly could be a daddy and more grandparents involved in the say so of the courts.

I don't think the Court has appointed a guardian because the Court does not feel there is a living child to appoint a guardian for. Sadly, I believe the Court has known this from the beginning, therefore no appointment.
    Last edited by 21merc7; 11-10-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: have not found spell check yet, lol!

That's brilliant!

Although, I doubt if they'd take this step without risking the successful prosecution of Casey for CAYLEE'S DEATH?

This seems like a move the defense would love to see them take.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast