Cindy lost it again today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got in and had an email about Cindy losing it today. What happened? Anyone know?

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17949917/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

CA had a hissy fit over the search at BP that LP was conducting. Called Lois, Dakota's GMA and attacked her because she allowed Murt to use a poster from the Vigil Dakota held. Actually, GA pulled the poster off Murt's van and took it, I believe. CA also called Murt to give him h*((. She's just mad at the world, but not at the one she should direct her anger toward.

What foolish people. Don't want to be filmed, don't go to the search site.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

What foolish people. Don't want to be filmed, don't go to the search site.

Not only that, if you don't want to search, or at least help those who do, don't go to the search site.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.

Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.

And maybe monkeys would fly out of.....errr...uhhh...well, you know :crazy:

CA aka drama queen wanted the attention for herself and not on CAYLEE.....GA get some courage! IMO

The A's should have stayed away, but it is one more opportunity to get in front of the cameras they seem to so dearly love. It seemed to me that now CA is carrying a tote bag made of pictures of Caylee????

FWIW, who thinks we need a thread dedicated to "I'm pizzed at the Anthonys because..."? I know we could go to the rant thread, but I'd rather see one dedicated to this thought!

I would think before the court stepped in and appointed a guardian they might want to know who the daddy is because there possibly could be a daddy and more grandparents involved in the say so of the courts.

I don't think the Court has appointed a guardian because the Court does not feel there is a living child to appoint a guardian for. Sadly, I believe the Court has known this from the beginning, therefore no appointment.

That's brilliant!

Although, I doubt if they'd take this step without risking the successful prosecution of Casey for CAYLEE'S DEATH?

This seems like a move the defense would love to see them take. :mad:

Cindy and GA were completely out of line today charging in there threatening people and saying they were going to have people arrested and GA yanking a sign that he gave to a woman and taking it back which was stealing. The A's should have been arrested.

You would think one tv appearance for the day was enough. And who were those people with G and C, one would think one of those folks would have had enough sense and told them to stay home. It's all about Cindy.

I don't think the Court has appointed a guardian because the Court does not feel there is a living child to appoint a guardian for. Sadly, I believe the Court has know this from the beginning, therefore no appointment.

Yeah I agree 100%. That would put the courts in quite a predicament when you have the State Attorney filing murder charges and presenting evidence of a dead body, and the Family Courts appointing a guardian.

That's brilliant!

Although, I doubt if they'd take this step without risking the successful prosecution of Casey for CAYLEE'S DEATH?

This seems like a move the defense would love to see them take. :mad:

I don't think I understand at all why you say this. Enlighten me, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling