1306 users online (231 members and 1075 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee 'sighting' in Gainesville, FL grocery store

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...thony_sighting

I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

IMO, what kind of a kidnapper/new parents/pedophile would bring Caylee to a local FL grocery store, knowing SOMEONE would recognize her. Just another false sighting, a waste of LE's time...
    I bet that smile's been wiped off your face now, Casey. Reap what you sow... you deserve everything evil that comes your way.

There always "seems" to be a "sighting" when there is other big news or a search taking place never fails.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Its running the gambit... Laci Peterson was reported being seen in a grocery store, at one point in her case. Grocery store sightings tend to be as common as psychic tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Life View Post
    http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...thony_sighting

I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

IMO, what kind of a kidnapper/new parents/pedophile would bring Caylee to a local FL grocery store, knowing SOMEONE would recognize her. Just another false sighting, a waste of LE's time...
    This sounds to me like whoever thinks they saw Caylee actually called the police first. I'm glad people are actually paying attention even though I don't believe it was Caylee.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    This sounds to me like whoever thinks they saw Caylee actually called the police first. I'm glad people are actually paying attention even though I don't believe it was Caylee.
    I work in a grocery store (way up here in Maine) and I still look at all the little brown haired, brown eyed little girls that come in, and I even see if they are acting comfortable with whoever they are with. Sometimes I have to stop myself, its just something that I dont even realize until I stare at them too long. This case has really gotten to me, even though I am way up here 1,500 miles away. We had a little girl come in the other day with a cute little raincoat on, she looked just like Caylee.....the resemblance was uncanny, but I know it wasnt her.

Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
    RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Give it up !

The people who call with these sightings are jerks....Sorry, but they just fuel a fire that needs to be put out!

what about the smell of death, death ring on hair and never called in missing for 31 days?
    murder plain and simple.........IMO
    never will be a sighting................

Obvoiusly people are looking for Caylee everyday with as many false sightings as they get. That should tell you that if Caylee were alive we would have found the "real" Caylee by now.

I think it is great that everyone has Caylee on their mind but truthfully Caylee looks like thousands of other little girls of the same age. I didn't read on to see if LE found it credible or not but I doubt it was Caylee.

With the crapola that happened today, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't another A's family media blitz event.
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

Unhappy

I work in a grocery store and I see kids all day long. Many of them are little brown haired, big eyed, beautiful little girls who resemble Caylee. I think these "sightings" are a ruse for distraction from what we all know-that Caylee is gone.

With all the cell phones that have camera and/or video and no one has ever taken a picture of "Caylee"?

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    With all the cell phones that have camera and/or video and no one has ever taken a picture of "Caylee"?

jmo
    You got that right!!!!!!

cindy mentioned this on gma this morning but even she didtn sound very convincing and she obviously didnt go searching.

all these people that THINK they see caylee

geeeeshhhh attention HOGS -- most of them

you know if i really thought i saw her,,, i would grab her and RUN like heck and call the police.........

ohhh sure.. i know it would cause BIG PROBLEMS if i was wrong

cause i might be arrested for attempted kidnapping BUT i would only do it if i was really sure..........

at the very least i would say "HEY CAYLEE"

and if she answered then i would grab her...

i think i skerrring myself a little

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast