Caylee 'sighting' in Gainesville, FL grocery store

Status
Not open for further replies.
There always "seems" to be a "sighting" when there is other big news or a search taking place never fails.

Its running the gambit... Laci Peterson was reported being seen in a grocery store, at one point in her case. Grocery store sightings tend to be as common as psychic tips. :(

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...=GPD_probes_report_of_Caylee_Anthony_sighting

I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

IMO, what kind of a kidnapper/new parents/pedophile would bring Caylee to a local FL grocery store, knowing SOMEONE would recognize her. Just another false sighting, a waste of LE's time...
This sounds to me like whoever thinks they saw Caylee actually called the police first. I'm glad people are actually paying attention even though I don't believe it was Caylee.

This sounds to me like whoever thinks they saw Caylee actually called the police first. I'm glad people are actually paying attention even though I don't believe it was Caylee.

I work in a grocery store (way up here in Maine) and I still look at all the little brown haired, brown eyed little girls that come in, and I even see if they are acting comfortable with whoever they are with. Sometimes I have to stop myself, its just something that I dont even realize until I stare at them too long. This case has really gotten to me, even though I am way up here 1,500 miles away. We had a little girl come in the other day with a cute little raincoat on, she looked just like Caylee.....the resemblance was uncanny, but I know it wasnt her.

The people who call with these sightings are jerks....Sorry, but they just fuel a fire that needs to be put out!

what about the smell of death, death ring on hair and never called in missing for 31 days?
murder plain and simple.........IMO
never will be a sighting................

Obvoiusly people are looking for Caylee everyday with as many false sightings as they get. That should tell you that if Caylee were alive we would have found the "real" Caylee by now.

I think it is great that everyone has Caylee on their mind but truthfully Caylee looks like thousands of other little girls of the same age. I didn't read on to see if LE found it credible or not but I doubt it was Caylee.

With the crapola that happened today, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't another A's family media blitz event.

I work in a grocery store and I see kids all day long. Many of them are little brown haired, big eyed, beautiful little girls who resemble Caylee. I think these "sightings" are a ruse for distraction from what we all know-that Caylee is gone.

With all the cell phones that have camera and/or video and no one has ever taken a picture of "Caylee"?

jmo

cindy mentioned this on gma this morning but even she didtn sound very convincing and she obviously didnt go searching.

all these people that THINK they see caylee

geeeeshhhh attention HOGS -- most of them

you know if i really thought i saw her,,, i would grab her and RUN like heck and call the police.........

ohhh sure.. i know it would cause BIG PROBLEMS if i was wrong

cause i might be arrested for attempted kidnapping BUT i would only do it if i was really sure..........

at the very least i would say "HEY CAYLEE"

and if she answered then i would grab her...

i think i skerrring myself a little :eek::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Actually they DID go to Gainsville to view the tape.

she said she had seen the tape and law enforcment was looking into it and it MIGHT be caylee. It was pretty obvious she knew it wasnt caylee...........

If I thought I had just seen a missing child with some people, I would call 911 and then stay on those people like decomp on carpet until local LE took over.

Caylee looks like 5 million other little girls out there, there are bound to be some very well intentioned sightings. LE is checking out the lead. They have to, otherwise the defense claims that LE did not investigate credible leads.

If LE does investigate the lead, then defense says - "even LE doesn't think she is dead, because they are still looking for a live Caylee".

The spin will continue. Meanwhile, Caylee is lost somewhere in the whole mess.

It is just a sad story all the way around.

she said she had seen the tape and law enforcment was looking into it and it MIGHT be caylee. It was pretty obvious she knew it wasnt caylee...........

I didn't say she thought it was Caylee, I said they DID go to Gainsville to view the tape. I said it in response to you saying she obviously didn't go searching.

I'm glad they're paying attention too. I'm glad that they reported it, but I don't see any reason that it could not have been Caylee. Oh by the way for all you Murt fans. I was just on there and there was *advertiser censored* being shown. It wasn't just your everyday *advertiser censored* but included the cutting open of genitalia,and piercing with large rods, on both men and women. It shook me up pretty bad. I don't know that I believe that Murt would show something like that on purpose but it was very disturbing. Just thought I would let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304