1st the truth

Spade

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In 1998, I drafted but never mailed a letter to John Ramsey based on my belief that in John's situation it was literally true that: "The truth will set you free." My thinking was based then, as I think now, that John Ramsey had become baffled by his own BS.

I hope John reads here, because before he insults the collective intelligence of humankind by running for public office; IMO he should first acknowledge that: " The truth will set you free."

From Bonita:

"During the vaginal examination, small dark colored fibers were found on JonBenet’s external labia. A faint area of purple discoloration was noted on the right labia major. Vascular congestion was found along the inner membrane of the vaginal vault, and red water fluid, appearing to be blood, was present. The hymeneal opening had a mild abrasion, and the hymen appeared to have been torn. Dr. Meyer noted that the trauma to JonBenet’s vaginal area was consistent with digital, rather than penile penetration. He was not able to determine if there had been previous trauma to the vaginal area. Dr. Meyer stated that it appeared that JonBenet’s pubic area may have been cleaned, or at least wiped by someone using a towel or piece of clothing. Small dark blue fibers, consistent with a cotton towel, were recovered from the vaginal area."

From Patsy's interview in Atlanta:

MR. LEVIN: "I understand your position. In addition to those questions, there are some others that I would like you to think about whether or not we can have Mrs. Ramsey perhaps in the future answer. I understand you are advising her not to today, and those are there are black fibers that, according to our testing that was conducted, that match one of the two shirts that was provided to us by the Ramseys, black shirt. Those are located in the underpants of JonBenet Ramsey. They were found in her crotch area, and I believe in two other areas that we have intended to ask Mrs. Ramsey about if she could help us in explaining their presence in those locations."

IMO John Ramsey did NOT sexually molest his daughter.

IMO John Ramsey did NOT murder his daughter.

IMO John Ramsey KNOWS who did sexually abuse and murder his daughter.

IMO John Ramsey should tell the truth BEFORE he stands for election to represent ANYONE.

>From Patsy's interview in Atlanta:

>MR. LEVIN: "I understand your position. In addition to those questions, >there are some others that I would like you to think about whether or not >we can have Mrs. Ramsey perhaps in the future answer.

WTF?

"there are black fibers that, according to our testing that was conducted, that match one of the two shirts that was provided to us by the Ramseys, black shirt. Those are located in the underpants of JonBenet Ramsey. They were found in her crotch area, and I believe in two other areas that we have intended to ask Mrs. Ramsey about if she could help us in explaining their presence in those locations."

No Spade, I understand that, I dont' understand why they are giving Patsy and LW the chance to "think about" an answer to a very important question.

It was during this interview that Mike Kane called LinWad an "obstructionist". LinWad interrupts at every opportunity. This is the transcript from when this fiber discussion started:

13 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Now, Mrs. Ramsey,
14 you -- are you aware, I should say, that
15 your paint kit was found very close to the
16 wine cellar door?
17 A. I have heard that.
18 Q. Did you recall at any time that
19 you were shown photographs in that regard?
20 A. No.
21 Q. We have found, and I want you to
22 help us, maybe you can offer an explanation
23 for this. We have found fibers in the paint
24 tray that appear to come off of the coat in
25 the photograph we showed you.
1 A. In the paint tray?
2 Q. Yes.
3 A. What's a paint --
4 MR. WOOD: Hold on. Let him ask
5 you his question and then answer his
6 question. What is your question?
7 MR. LEVIN: I did.
8 MR. WOOD: You got your answer?
9 MR. LEVIN: Well, I got, she said
10 what's a paint tray.
11 MR. WOOD: No, she didn't. She
12 was following your question, in the paint
13 tray because you said we have found, and I
14 want you to help us, maybe you can offer an
15 explanation for this. We have found fibers
16 in the paint tray that appear to come off of
17 the coat in the photograph we showed you.
18 What is the question?
19 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Can you explain
20 for us how the fibers from the coat got in
21 the paint tray?
22 MR. WOOD: Are you stipulating as
23 a fact that the fibers that you say are in
24 the paint tray, in fact, came from that coat
25 that we earlier discussed, or is it simply a
1 matter that you say they may have? Because
2 I am not going to let her answer
3 argumentative, hypothetical opinions. I will
4 let her answer if you are going to state it
5 as a matter of fact that that fiber came
6 from that jacket.
7 MR. LEVIN: I can state to you,
8 Mr. Wood, that, given the current state of
9 the scientific examination of fibers, that,
10 based on the state of the art technology,
11 that I believe, based on testing, that fibers
12 from your client's coat are in the paint
13 tray.

It appears that two different materials could have been used to wipe down JonBenet's body and leave fibers on her labia and inner thighs and in the crotch of her panties -- one of the items was black, and one of them was dark blue.

I draw this conclusion since it looks like the clean size-12 panties JonBenet was wearing was put on her after death and after she was cleaned up. Therefore, the only way the black fibers could get into the crotch area of JonBenet's fresh panties was by secondary transfer from her body.

John's black shirt, according to the lab, was the likely source of the black fibers. The source of the dark blue fibers was never found and there was nothing in the Ramsey's house that matched them. Thus, the missing source of the dark blue fibers was probably an item of clothing owned by a fifth person in the house that night, which he wore when leaving the house very early that morning.

IMO the chronic and acute injuries to JonBenet's vagina were not the result of digital penetration -- they were the result of penetration by a prepubescent male's penis. Since the chronic and acute injuries were at the same 7 o'clock position in the vagina, the same person likely inflicted them. Only a family member or a person close to the family would have had repetitive opportunities to sexually assault JonBenet.

I think that Burke either sexually assaulted and killed JonBenet or he knows who did it. And I think John and Patsy also know who did it and are covering up the truth.

JMO

Who's truth is this?
The coroner who said blue fibers,indicating terry cloth?
The interogater whose job it is to incite? This guy who said black shirt fibers?

Why aren't we concerned about fibers in the tray coming from LHP,she moved it.
How many tri-colored items only drop one color? Patsy's jacket was not solid red.
How many santa suits are red,and how many items are polyester or acryllic?
Red fibers in this crime at Christmastime do not necessarily point to Patsy.
IMO we need to separate the truth from some of this fiction.
IMO JMO

It's about time you took the time to read the transcripts of John and Patsy's interviews that took place in LinWad's office during 2000. They are online in several locations. I agree with you that it is about time we separate the truth from some of this fiction.

sissi said:
Who's truth is this?
The coroner who said blue fibers,indicating terry cloth?

yes

The interogater whose job it is to incite? This guy who said black shirt fibers?

The interrogator received this information from someone else. It is not made up.

Why aren't we concerned about fibers in the tray coming from LHP,she moved it.

Because LHP did not commit this crime. That's why.

How many tri-colored items only drop one color? Patsy's jacket was not solid red.

Many. Tri colored items may be made with different dye and materials and it is common for some colors to shed more than others.

How many santa suits are red,and how many items are polyester or acryllic?

I think all Santa suits are red, aren't they? Again, like LHP, Santa did not commit this crime.

Red fibers in this crime at Christmastime do not necessarily point to Patsy.

They do when they are HER fibers and don't point to anyone else

IMO we need to separate the truth from some of this fiction.

I think everyone agrees on that. But it seems that many are not willing to because of their blind allegiance to the Ramseys

You are aware there was a santa suit taken in the warrant,and we do not know what part this suit played in the crime.
You really believe interrogators don't design questions to incite emotion? There is no honesty factor at work on the side of the interrogator.
and..Blue Crab you seriously believe she was redressed after the murder, can you explain the urine stains on her underwear and longjohns while including your "theory".?
You can not say LHP ,Santa,or anyone else didn't kill Jonbenet, no more than I can say for certain Patsy didn't. We really do not know,however, we choose our suspects,and at this time only those that weren't in town can be cleared. There is evidence that can be used to build a case for santa ,lhp,Patsy,even Fleet,but not enough to indict anyone.
Please do not tell me LHP or Santa are cleared, because if that same dna cleared them,it cleared every Ramsey and your position would lose it's debate factor.
IMO JMO

sissi said:
Blue Crab you seriously believe she was redressed after the murder, can you explain the urine stains on her underwear and longjohns while including your "theory".?

sissi,

The urine stains on JonBenet's underwear and longjohns were postmortem, a natural occurrence after death.

JMO

Blue Crab you said...I draw this conclusion since it looks like the clean size-12 panties JonBenet was wearing was put on her after death and after she was cleaned up.
Blue Crab then you said...The urine stains on JonBenet's underwear and longjohns were postmortem, a natural occurrence after death.

I really do not understand how one theory works with the other?

The "wednesday" panties were probably chosen by Jonbenet herself and play no part in the murder. I suggest this because a parent would choose panties that fit,and a child or adolescent wouldn't "think" to put on Wednesday ones.
IMO

sissi said:
Blue Crab you said...I draw this conclusion since it looks like the clean size-12 panties JonBenet was wearing was put on her after death and after she was cleaned up.
Blue Crab then you said...The urine stains on JonBenet's underwear and longjohns were postmortem, a natural occurrence after death.

I really do not understand how one theory works with the other?

sissi,

The killer(s) or the persons who staged the crime scene obviously cleaned up JonBenet (the dark blue fibers on her labia and inner thighs) and put clean underwear on her (the size 12 panties) not long after she was dead. However, the body soon relaxed its muscles and voided itself of urine, thus staining the fresh size 12 panties that had just been put on her. This postmortem occurrence is not unusual.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73