1056 users online (213 members and 843 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,252

    Kid Finders and the Anthony's

    Kid Finders seems to have made Caylee their poster child. Latched onto Cindy & George big time.

    Is Kid Finders responsible for Cindy's mindset?
    Are they feeding her delusions or need to ignore facts?
    Are they 'enabling' the Anthony's?
    Are they ignoring Casey's lies & no reporting for 31 days when dealing with them?
    Are they perpetuating all this to gain & retain any media attention from this high profile case?

    We know Cindy was on TV just days ago complaining of no Amber Alert despite the fact that there would never be one after 31 days. Almost as if she's ignoring the 31 days, the lies, etc.

    Is Kid Finders partially responsible for the insanity on their side?
    I suggest yes. And my Hinky Meter is up big time.

    What do you guys think? Was that someone from KidFinders with the Anthony's yesterday at Blanchard who was VERY aggressive?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    This story just gets more and more sordid as time goes by.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,170
    I think they smell donations....and GA is playing into it by hauling the sign around to various locations. As for the rest...someone just posted on the thread about Murt #4 that the guy is the same one from Kidfinders and posted a link to KF that shows his pic.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,264
    Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

    Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

    Last picture on the right in the top row.

    http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

    Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

    Last picture on the right in the top row.

    http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2
    Thanks, I just went back to copy and post that and you beat me to it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,264
    I didn't realize that a thread had been started on kidfinders when I posted this in the other one.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Kid Finders seems to have made Caylee their poster child. Latched onto Cindy & George big time.

    Is Kid Finders responsible for Cindy's mindset?
    Are they feeding her delusions or need to ignore facts?
    Are they 'enabling' the Anthony's?
    Are they ignoring Casey's lies & no reporting for 31 days when dealing with them?
    Are they perpetuating all this to gain & retain any media attention from this high profile case?

    We know Cindy was on TV just days ago complaining of no Amber Alert despite the fact that there would never be one after 31 days. Almost as if she's ignoring the 31 days, the lies, etc.

    Is Kid Finders partially responsible for the insanity on their side?
    I suggest yes. And my Hinky Meter is up big time.

    What do you guys think? Was that someone from KidFinders with the Anthony's yesterday at Blanchard who was VERY aggressive?

    EXACTLY!!!! I don't know about you all, but whenever anyone from the Anthony side gets interviewed by the media, I start screaming at my TV the same questions. When will someone even just CORRECT CA??? Not attack her with "untruths" she's told...but actual FACTS. ESPECIALLY that the Amber Alert COULD HAVE / WOULD HAVE been put into effect if NOT for her daughters 31 day delay. And that Amber Alerts have certain criteria...NOT just because CA says so!! Kid Finders knows darn well right that is the case. If nothing else, KF could just explain THIS to her.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    I don't know for sure but if I ever had a missing child, I'd immediately contact one of the reputable missing children's organizations & I'd take advantage of their experience & listen to their advice about what to do & what NOT to do.


    It's so sad that because of the Casey/Cindy circus TWO victims have been forgotten again....

    Caylee AND Jennifer Kesse.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

    Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

    Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

    Last picture on the right in the top row.

    http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2
    Just went there and looks like they took it down.
    This buffoon was on national tele cussing and bullying...not the advocate I would want if my child was missing or exploited.
    IMO he is no beter that the perps with his disgusting behavior.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Miami County, Ohio
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

    Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

    Last picture on the right in the top row.

    http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2
    The picture has been taken down already!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

    Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

    Last picture on the right in the top row.

    http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2
    That's appalling.

    Kidfinders will find itself the latest victim of CASEY ANTHONY and her delusional family.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

    Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Big D, Texas
    Posts
    3,320
    Wow.....so the Milsteads read here too?? Nice footage of you yesterday. No one likes a bully.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    Just went there and looks like they took it down.
    This buffoon was on national tele cussing and bullying...not the advocate I would want if my child was missing or exploited.
    IMO he is no beter that the perps with his disgusting behavior.

    They took it down Well that's ok.....I've got it sitting on my toolbar at the bottom of my screen. Just need to save it and move it to my photobucket acct.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    338
    Why take down the pics. I am sure someone got a screen shot of it already.
    The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk outside of your body.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    They took it down Well that's ok.....I've got it sitting on my toolbar at the bottom of my screen. Just need to save it and move it to my photobucket acct.
    Good job. I knew someone would have saved it.
    The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk outside of your body.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 05:08 AM
  2. 2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  3. Kid Finders Gives Up On Search For Caylee
    By swttoes in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
  4. Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 07:10 PM