Kid Finders and the Anthony's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meagain

Reaction score
Kid Finders seems to have made Caylee their poster child. Latched onto Cindy & George big time.

Is Kid Finders responsible for Cindy's mindset?
Are they feeding her delusions or need to ignore facts?
Are they 'enabling' the Anthony's?
Are they ignoring Casey's lies & no reporting for 31 days when dealing with them?
Are they perpetuating all this to gain & retain any media attention from this high profile case?

We know Cindy was on TV just days ago complaining of no Amber Alert despite the fact that there would never be one after 31 days. Almost as if she's ignoring the 31 days, the lies, etc.

Is Kid Finders partially responsible for the insanity on their side?
I suggest yes. And my Hinky Meter is up big time.

What do you guys think? Was that someone from KidFinders with the Anthony's yesterday at Blanchard who was VERY aggressive?

This story just gets more and more sordid as time goes by.

I think they smell donations....and GA is playing into it by hauling the sign around to various locations. As for the rest...someone just posted on the thread about Murt #4 that the guy is the same one from Kidfinders and posted a link to KF that shows his pic.

I didn't realize that a thread had been started on kidfinders when I posted this in the other one.

Kid Finders seems to have made Caylee their poster child. Latched onto Cindy & George big time.

Is Kid Finders responsible for Cindy's mindset?
Are they feeding her delusions or need to ignore facts?
Are they 'enabling' the Anthony's?
Are they ignoring Casey's lies & no reporting for 31 days when dealing with them?
Are they perpetuating all this to gain & retain any media attention from this high profile case?

We know Cindy was on TV just days ago complaining of no Amber Alert despite the fact that there would never be one after 31 days. Almost as if she's ignoring the 31 days, the lies, etc.

Is Kid Finders partially responsible for the insanity on their side?
I suggest yes. And my Hinky Meter is up big time.

What do you guys think? Was that someone from KidFinders with the Anthony's yesterday at Blanchard who was VERY aggressive?

EXACTLY!!!! I don't know about you all, but whenever anyone from the Anthony side gets interviewed by the media, I start screaming at my TV the same questions. When will someone even just CORRECT CA??? Not attack her with "untruths" she's told...but actual FACTS. ESPECIALLY that the Amber Alert COULD HAVE / WOULD HAVE been put into effect if NOT for her daughters 31 day delay. And that Amber Alerts have certain criteria...NOT just because CA says so!! Kid Finders knows darn well right that is the case. If nothing else, KF could just explain THIS to her.

I don't know for sure but if I ever had a missing child, I'd immediately contact one of the reputable missing children's organizations & I'd take advantage of their experience & listen to their advice about what to do & what NOT to do.

It's so sad that because of the Casey/Cindy circus TWO victims have been forgotten again....

Caylee AND Jennifer Kesse.

Yes it was D. Milstead that was spewing filth at the camera dude yesterday.

Here's the link to a picture of him and the missus.

Last picture on the right in the top row.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/gal...p?num=1&page=2

Just went there and looks like they took it down.
This buffoon was on national tele cussing and bullying...not the advocate I would want if my child was missing or exploited.
IMO he is no beter that the perps with his disgusting behavior.

Wow.....so the Milsteads read here too?? Nice footage of you yesterday. No one likes a bully.

Just went there and looks like they took it down.
This buffoon was on national tele cussing and bullying...not the advocate I would want if my child was missing or exploited.
IMO he is no beter that the perps with his disgusting behavior.

They took it down :eek: Well that's ok.....I've got it sitting on my toolbar at the bottom of my screen. Just need to save it and move it to my photobucket acct.

Why take down the pics. I am sure someone got a screen shot of it already.

They took it down :eek: Well that's ok.....I've got it sitting on my toolbar at the bottom of my screen. Just need to save it and move it to my photobucket acct.

Good job. I knew someone would have saved it.

Seems the move was not slippery enough...LOL Go you sleuther! :bang:

Wonder if the camera dude ever found out who "mr. personality" was. I know he kept asking him his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth