11-11-2008, 07:47 PM #1
Tips before submitting
1. Make sure not already ruled out/submitted.
2. Post up vital stats, all listed/poster info for UID and missing person side by side. (date missing/date found, height, weight, eyes, hair, circumstances, belongings, ect)
2. Line up pics side by side.
3. Find out everything you can on the UID/Missing Person from web/news. Compare information.
4. Get advice and input from other sleuthers.
5. Make sure another wsers doesn't have LE contact in this case, we don't want 50 different people calling in matches.
Please add YOUR tips! I am learning as I go!!!!!!!
By christine2448 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 15Last Post: 03-03-2017, 05:35 AM
By TCMom in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
By christine2448 in forum Sleuth possible matches for Benjaman KyleReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:07 AM