LP keep searching for Caylee??

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters

Hailiejade77

~TEAM CAYLEE~
Reaction score
LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve. He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad..
(This was on SM)

Why not? Keep searching she has got to be somewhere. Go LP!

Please! Bring proof to CA so she has to apologize to LP! GA would appreciate! Yesterday was something else with CA saying she was going to get LP arrested for having a service for CMA!

ABSOLUTELY, without a single shred of doubt IMO. This area has obviously stirred something within the family, could be coincidence of course or could be something REAL. Until it's thoroughly searched who will ever know? JMO!

Search and keep searching - LP should re-listen to all of Casey's jail phone calls - he should read all texts again after Caylee went missing - he should re-read all the interviews from her friends - there has to be a clue somewhere

I'm worried she's at the bottom of a landfill with a billion tons over her.
Other than that - I'm interesting in waterways with more private access to the water than Blanchard and those where there's some semblance of a bridge or road directly over water.

I don't think she carried her far at all.

If he is willing to, why not? At least then he will know he did everything in his power to find her. Go Leonard :woohoo::woohoo:

i just want this poor baby found. She DESERVES so much better. She deserves a proper resting place. I think EVERYONE needs her to be found!

I think it would bring hope she can be found. With Tes it was yes/no/yes/no/yes/no, send food, yes/no/yes/no, maybe/yes/no/perhaps/yes/we quit because no help/yes/and then no again.

I hope someone keeps searching.

Yes, please, and God Bless him for doing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back