Thread: LA - Brittany Gary, 17, Jennings, 2 Nov 2008

LA - Brittany Gary, 17, Jennings, 2 Nov 2008

Authorities search for teen missing in area with six unsolved murders

JENNINGS, LA (WAFB) - A massive search is underway for a 17-year-old Jennings girl who's been missing for a week.

Jennings police say Brittney Gary was last seen on November 2nd at a Family Dollar store, where she reportedly went to buy jeans and cell phone minutes.

Detectives say store surveillance video shows the girl in the store making a purchase, but that's the last anyone's reported seeing her.

more at link

http://www.wafb.com/global/story.asp?s=9320482

According to another article, one of the murdered women was Brittany's cousin.

6- possibly 7 - murdered women in 3 years within the parish. Seems like they've not been priority cases to LE in the area......perhaps due to lifestyle? Not right if so....everybody deserves respect.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/34256759.html

In the Crimes in the News forum there was also a thread for Brittany and it had mentioned they had arrested a woman in her early twenties and her uncle in connection to one of the murders. Also was stated that the uncle was seen with another of the victims. I'm wondering if we'll get anymore information about the murdering pair..

Sorry!

I did a search for Brittany Gary and nothing came up so I posted. Sorry for the repeat!

Last edited by bluenoser; 11-16-2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: bad link
    All of my posts are MOO

Quote Originally Posted by bluenoser View Post
    Oh, that is so sad. I'd bet anything these people know the killer because all of the women have had a connections to the Garys. I don't think they will be surprised when they find the perp, they just need to find them soon.

Moved from the LTWH board to here for discussion, orginally posted by: carolwood
    Missing Teen
    http://www.katc.com/global/story.asp?s=9321377

Originally posted by: LaLaw2000 moved from LTWH
    This missing teen was found murdered on November 15, in Jennings, La.
    She has been named victim #7 of what is suspected to be a serial killer in that area.
    Very, very sad.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Wow what's amazing is that they're ALL connected/related to each other in some way. Makes me think that someone that KNOWS the family is the murderer...maybe someone that has a grudge.

Her, her best friend, her cousin, an employee of the family...just too coincidental if you ask me. Anyway - I hope they find this monster before he/she can kill again.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

maybe this was menitoned before? I wonder if le took a look at any cameras in the store? or surrounding business? I think this is a person that is connected to the social background of all these young women and friends. possibly even a ex employee of the store that she was last seen at? just thinkin out loud here...