639 users online (77 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

Did anyone else happen to see this interview with Dominic C. from yesterday? I stumbled across this while searching for something else. I'm not familiar with the host website or their legitimacy, but I found this to be interesting none the less.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/case...te_investi.php

12-31-2008 UPDATED LINK REGARDING 2ND VIDEO OF REMAINS AREA

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html
    Last edited by JBean; 12-31-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: ADD UPDATED LINK

Its people like this who keep the A's stuck in denial, imo.
    What grandparent wouldnt hold out hope when you have PI's saying 'we will find her'?
    Its WRONG,WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!

I read this early this morning.

D&A is a full service, professional investigative and litigation support firm located in Orlando, Florida. We provide services to law firms, corporations, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to:

Background Investigations
    Construction Audits
    Litigation Support
    Surveillance
    Counter Measures (TSCM)
    Witness Interviews

------

I suppose there are no P.I.s in Florida with experience searching for missing people????

Maybe Casey will tell us when his book comes out? lol

Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I wonder if he's associated with Kidfinders too.
    pro bono? yea, right
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

"..... This private investigator has been quiet all this time, not being paid? Then WHY all of a sudden is he speaking out? Why not just continue his pro bono work in silence? Is it because he knows the trial will start in a month and he wants to get his PR train moving now and get on the money train for books and interviews?", quoted.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/case...te_investi.php
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Wow, there must be a lot more gullible people in the world than I was aware of.

My BS meter is in the red right now.
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

I'm simply amazed at all of these people working for free..I've never seen such a thing...no wonder our economy is in shambles and the unemployment rate is soaring.. LOL.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

Quote Originally Posted by ClockWatcher View Post

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."
    Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Yeah, because DNA is soooooooo unreliable these days. WhatEVER.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

HaHa, that has got to be some potent Kool Aid Cindy whips up.
    We must all remember that Casey is sacrificing her life by being in prison so
    that Caylee can be safe.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

That's exactly what Cindy said in some recent video clip I saw. Basically word for word.

These people and Kid Finders are feeding Cindy. Playing with her head. IMO - the source of her problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

That's exactly what Cindy said in some recent video clip I saw. Basically word for word.

These people and Kid Finders are feeding Cindy. Playing with her head. IMO - the source of her problem.
    Problem is, with this case, there IS conclusive evidence. And what we've seen so far is probably only the tip of the iceburg.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.
    Maybe as lead investigator for the "Foundation"......

I'm telling ya....none of these people make any sense. How can he present himself as a legitimate PI and make these kind of statements?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    HaHa, that has got to be some potent Kool Aid Cindy whips up.
    We must all remember that Casey is sacrificing her life by being in prison so
    that Caylee can be safe.
    Actually, what Cindy said was, "that child". Guess she forgot Caylee's name there for a minute.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast