Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

ClockWatcher

Reaction score
Its people like this who keep the A's stuck in denial, imo.
What grandparent wouldnt hold out hope when you have PI's saying 'we will find her'?
Its WRONG,WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!

I read this early this morning.

[FONT=Georgia, Garamond, serif]D&A[/FONT] is a full service, professional investigative and litigation support firm located in Orlando, Florida. We provide services to law firms, corporations, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to:

• Background Investigations
• Construction Audits
• Litigation Support
• Surveillance
• Counter Measures (TSCM)
• Witness Interviews

------

I suppose there are no P.I.s in Florida with experience searching for missing people????

Maybe Casey will tell us when his book comes out? lol

I wonder if he's associated with Kidfinders too.
pro bono? yea, right

"..... This private investigator has been quiet all this time, not being paid? Then WHY all of a sudden is he speaking out? Why not just continue his pro bono work in silence? Is it because he knows the trial will start in a month and he wants to get his PR train moving now and get on the money train for books and interviews?", quoted.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Wow, there must be a lot more gullible people in the world than I was aware of.

My BS meter is in the red right now.

I'm simply amazed at all of these people working for free..I've never seen such a thing...no wonder our economy is in shambles and the unemployment rate is soaring.. LOL.

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.

Yeah, because DNA is soooooooo unreliable these days. :rolleyes: WhatEVER.

HaHa, that has got to be some potent Kool Aid Cindy whips up.
We must all remember that Casey is sacrificing her life by being in prison so
that Caylee can be safe.

Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

That's exactly what Cindy said in some recent video clip I saw. Basically word for word.

These people and Kid Finders are feeding Cindy. Playing with her head. IMO - the source of her problem.

Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

That's exactly what Cindy said in some recent video clip I saw. Basically word for word.

These people and Kid Finders are feeding Cindy. Playing with her head. IMO - the source of her problem.

Problem is, with this case, there IS conclusive evidence. And what we've seen so far is probably only the tip of the iceburg.

Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.

Maybe as lead investigator for the "Foundation"......

I'm telling ya....none of these people make any sense. How can he present himself as a legitimate PI and make these kind of statements?

HaHa, that has got to be some potent Kool Aid Cindy whips up.
We must all remember that Casey is sacrificing her life by being in prison so
that Caylee can be safe.

Actually, what Cindy said was, "that child". Guess she forgot Caylee's name there for a minute. :rolleyes:

Just as G&C enabled KC all these years and made her what she is today, so now the enablers have become the enabled. This will be their downfall just as it was for KC. MOO

Actually, my Dad is now a licensed PI - he runs his own investigations business - my Dad is a retired Police Chief/FBI and his investigators are attorneys and retired Police Chiefs - about 11 of them - they do this kind of investigations - there are PI's who do work missing persons just not the kind that the A's have working for them - my Dad has done thousands of investigations for cities, firms, colleges etc. I've asked why not missing persons, he says that cold case investigator work, usually PI's don't do missing persons work - matter of fact from my Dad's website (which I built :) )

When an employee is suspected or accused of wrongdoing, it is
imperative for government agencies to investigate the allegations
expeditiously, fairly and legally to determine the facts.
Our unbiased and professional inquiries provide
credibility to the investigation and findings.

We are well known in the field of government services as
investigators who are aware of the need to provide
quality services at reasonable rates.

Using investigators who are not part of your organization minimizes the
appearance of bias or “cover-ups.” This relieves you and your
agency of defending the investigation against accusation of
improprieties. We provide impartial results.

Attorneys and administrators alike support
our findings and conclusions.

We govern ourselves by a powerful code of ethics,
so you can count on the integrity of our reporting.

We give you the unbridled facts in order to enable
you make the right call the first time, rather than
have you run into a wall of surprises.

You will have firm ground to stand on when we are through, and that is
where you want to be. Now, more than “good news,” you need
information you can stand by with confidence.
That is what we provide.

I read this early this morning.

[FONT=Georgia, Garamond, serif]D&A[/FONT] is a full service, professional investigative and litigation support firm located in Orlando, Florida. We provide services to law firms, corporations, individuals and insurance companies and are committed to providing the most discreet, and professional services available, including but not limited to:

• Background Investigations
• Construction Audits
• Litigation Support
• Surveillance
• Counter Measures (TSCM)
• Witness Interviews

------

I suppose there are no P.I.s in Florida with experience searching for missing people????

Maybe Casey will tell us when his book comes out? lol

I'm simply amazed at all of these people working for free..I've never seen such a thing...no wonder our economy is in shambles and the unemployment rate is soaring.. LOL.

Ha! Too funny.......but it did remind me of another tid-bit that I read today. I was going to post in the Rumors thread, but it's now closed. Nejame will now represent Texas Eqqusearch, pro bono???

oh come on now .. they arnt working for free .. they are all sharing the 5000 she is paying hose with lol

Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back