1067 users online (189 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO!

9 9.00%
  • Yes no matter where the trial is held.

62 62.00%
  • Yes outside of the Orlando area

19 19.00%
  • Maybe in a foreign country

4 4.00%
  • Maybe on the moon

4 4.00%
  • There will never be a trial

2 2.00%
  • None of the above

0 0%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

With all this press coverage will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

When Caylee gets a decent burial, she might

Yes - I know plenty of people that don't have clue what is going on - my daughter who lives in Winter Park, she works at Walgreens, none of the employees there really know whats going on - she told me that a few friends say there is a missing child and thats all they know

Believe it or not, my daughter has not seen one flyer in Winter Park (and she lives about 10 min from Full Sail where her boyfriend goes to school) and she lives about 15 min from where the TES command center was which was in the middle of all the cell phone pings - no flyers at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, even at Walgreens - she's never seen the driving billboard or a t-shirts

Casey can get a fair trial

nope no way .. too many people know way too much about this case now .. i live in a small town in wisconsin and everyone knows about this case . but then again this is a small town fla is HUGE

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    With all this press coverage will Casey be able to get a fair trial?
    I think as pizzed and heartsick as people are over this case, the people who are picked for jury duty will be uphold their juror duties as expected.

Yes, she will get a fair trial. She has a team of attorney's who will make sure that her civil rights aren't violated. That's a fair trial.

I think this will get moved to Miami if it gets to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    Yes - I know plenty of people that don't have clue what is going on - my daughter who lives in Winter Park, she works at Walgreens, none of the employees there really know whats going on - she told me that a few friends say there is a missing child and thats all they know

Believe it or not, my daughter has not seen one flyer in Winter Park (and she lives about 10 min from Full Sail where her boyfriend goes to school) and she lives about 15 min from where the TES command center was which was in the middle of all the cell phone pings - no flyers at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, even at Walgreens - she's never seen the driving billboard or a t-shirts

Casey can get a fair trial
    UN-BELIEVABLE.

Funny way to search for a "live Caylee." Kind of like the way Casey did her "own investigation."

Maybe they're waiting until after Casey is acquitted to put up posters..... I heard SHE'S the only one who knows how to use the tape dispenser.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    I think this will get moved to Miami if it gets to trial.
    Tampa is closer.

I voted "no" because so much evidence has been released to the public.
    Cindy & George are in every household a few times a month.

I really don't want her to get a mis-trial but i'm afraid that's the route Jose will take to get her off or a lesser charge.

I live in Florida granted not in Orlando but I would say 95% of the people I talk to about Caylee have no idea who I am talking about.

Scott Peterson got a fair trial and there was TONS of media coverage with that case.

Who cares? I could really care less whether her constitutional rights are protected or not. Too bad she even has any rights.
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

SP got a fair trial, so did OJ. So did the DuPont guy.

KC will get one too. There is a big difference in people spouting opinions on a website and those facing the accused and listening to the evidence.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Absolutely!! I'm the only one at my work that is as hooked to this case. When I mention it to others they will typically say something like "oh is she still missing, didn't they find her," or Oh you mean the one the alligators ate."
    And I live in St. Pete-next to Tampa. We here at WS rabidly follow this, and so do others on some other forums. But,believe me the rest of the US is not like us. Not to say they don't care-some people just are not into crime stories.
    I just know I couldn't qualify for the jury-but, God, I hope it's on trutv!:Justice:

i have famliy in daytona, jacksonville and in orlando and they didnt know about it till i brought it up. My sister-in-law didnt know much just one of those yeah i saw something about it on the news how has that turned out kinda thing. So yeah i think she still will.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast