Will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

Will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

• NO!

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Yes no matter where the trial is held.

Votes: 62 62.0%
  • Yes outside of the Orlando area

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Maybe in a foreign country

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Maybe on the moon

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • There will never be a trial

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
With all this press coverage will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

When Caylee gets a decent burial, she might

Yes - I know plenty of people that don't have clue what is going on - my daughter who lives in Winter Park, she works at Walgreens, none of the employees there really know whats going on - she told me that a few friends say there is a missing child and thats all they know

Believe it or not, my daughter has not seen one flyer in Winter Park (and she lives about 10 min from Full Sail where her boyfriend goes to school) and she lives about 15 min from where the TES command center was which was in the middle of all the cell phone pings - no flyers at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, even at Walgreens - she's never seen the driving billboard or a t-shirts

Casey can get a fair trial

nope no way .. too many people know way too much about this case now .. i live in a small town in wisconsin and everyone knows about this case . but then again this is a small town fla is HUGE

With all this press coverage will Casey be able to get a fair trial?

I think as pizzed and heartsick as people are over this case, the people who are picked for jury duty will be uphold their juror duties as expected.

Yes, she will get a fair trial. She has a team of attorney's who will make sure that her civil rights aren't violated. That's a fair trial.

Yes - I know plenty of people that don't have clue what is going on - my daughter who lives in Winter Park, she works at Walgreens, none of the employees there really know whats going on - she told me that a few friends say there is a missing child and thats all they know

Believe it or not, my daughter has not seen one flyer in Winter Park (and she lives about 10 min from Full Sail where her boyfriend goes to school) and she lives about 15 min from where the TES command center was which was in the middle of all the cell phone pings - no flyers at Walmart, Target, Albertsons, even at Walgreens - she's never seen the driving billboard or a t-shirts

Casey can get a fair trial

UN-BELIEVABLE.

Funny way to search for a "live Caylee." Kind of like the way Casey did her "own investigation."

Maybe they're waiting until after Casey is acquitted to put up posters..... I heard SHE'S the only one who knows how to use the tape dispenser. :crazy:

I voted "no" because so much evidence has been released to the public.
Cindy & George are in every household a few times a month.

I really don't want her to get a mis-trial but i'm afraid that's the route Jose will take to get her off or a lesser charge.

I live in Florida granted not in Orlando but I would say 95% of the people I talk to about Caylee have no idea who I am talking about.

Scott Peterson got a fair trial and there was TONS of media coverage with that case.

Who cares? I could really care less whether her constitutional rights are protected or not. Too bad she even has any rights.

SP got a fair trial, so did OJ. So did the DuPont guy.

KC will get one too. There is a big difference in people spouting opinions on a website and those facing the accused and listening to the evidence.

Absolutely!! I'm the only one at my work that is as hooked to this case. When I mention it to others they will typically say something like "oh is she still missing, didn't they find her," or Oh you mean the one the alligators ate."
And I live in St. Pete-next to Tampa. We here at WS rabidly follow this, and so do others on some other forums. But,believe me the rest of the US is not like us. Not to say they don't care-some people just are not into crime stories.
I just know I couldn't qualify for the jury-but, God, I hope it's on trutv!:gavel::Justice:

i have famliy in daytona, jacksonville and in orlando and they didnt know about it till i brought it up. My sister-in-law didnt know much just one of those yeah i saw something about it on the news how has that turned out kinda thing. So yeah i think she still will.

:mad::mad::mad:
When Caylee gets a decent burial, she might

I think that most folks think that casey is a real piece of work...she has never aided LE, she Never serched for her child...who cares whether her trial is held in Timbucktoo....she deserves what she gets....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Absolutely she can get a fair trial. As obsessed as we are, most are not even following it or paying attention. Yes- a lot has been released, but only really to those of us paying attention. Plenty of people I work with never watch the news, and only read the horoscope in the paper. In southwest FL, about 3 hrs from Orlando.

I voted yes because I would hope they can pick people for the jury pool that can honestly look at all the evidence and form an opinion based on facts to come up with the best and just decision whether it be murder 1 or manslaughter. I could not be a juror because I have already found Casey guilty as charged and would go for Murder 1 and give her the lethal injection. Thank God there are people who are more just than me.

I think as pizzed and heartsick as people are over this case, the people who are picked for jury duty will be uphold their juror duties as expected.
ITA Many people are intelligent enough to suspend their personal opinions and judge the case on the evidence alone.

Amazingly, my GF who lives in Orlando, had never even heard of this!!!!!! So, yes, I think there are people out there who do not have a biased opinion. Some people don't read the papers or watch the news (shocking, I know!). And judging from the different views of many WB'ers, KC is either guilty, not guilty or anywhere in between. I think she can get a fair trial.

BUT, MOO, I hope they hang her!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back