991 users online (204 members and 787 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee Alive Search Feedback or News?

I hope that this is o.k. to post but some WS'ers volunteered to join the Caylee Alive Search at the tent.

I just wondered if they were ever contacted? Was there any news on how folks can assist? What is the game plan? Thank you.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I don't think there are any "alivers" left here. Not many at least.

Quote Originally Posted by trina133 View Post
    I don't think there are any "alivers" left here. Not many at least.
    Thanks.

I was just interested because some WS'ers were being fair and balanced, both searching for Caylee with TES as well as volunteering to assist in the Caylee Alive search at the tent.

They were told they would get back to them. I was intrigued if they ever did, i.e., goes to validity of this complementary parallel search.

What are they doing?, if anything? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 11-12-2008 at 12:57 AM. Reason: typo
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Oh we are here, we just won't be baited.
    You have the right to believe anything you want without having to defend that right, just as we do.
    Some of us have learned that it's just better to keep our mouths shut and avoid anything bad.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan's Mom View Post
    You have the right to believe anything you want without having to defend that right, just as we do.
    Some of us have learned that it's just better to keep our mouths shut and avoid anything bad.
    I'm a believer!! That's what I meant, that there are not any doing much posting here.

I am a fence sitter!
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Evan's Mom View Post
    Wasn't trying to bait -- just keep an open mind on both tracks.

This track is sadly a secret.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I hope that this is o.k. to post but some WS'ers volunteered to join the Caylee Alive Search at the tent.

I just wondered if they were ever contacted? Was there any news on how folks can assist? What is the game plan? Thank you.
    I would also like to know.....

I don't believe that Caylee is alive but it would be interesting to know if the Anthony's are actually following through with their search for a "Live" Caylee & how they're going about it.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I would also like to know.....

I don't believe that Caylee is alive but it would be interesting to know if the Anthony's are actually following through with their search for a "Live" Caylee & how they're going about it.
    I have asked a "local" poster that responded to a post of mine that question 3 times in the last couple of days, because the poster says that the A's ARE searching and that they have witnessed it themselves. They have not answered as of yet and I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I have asked a "local" poster that responded to a post of mine that question 3 times in the last couple of days, because the poster says that the A's ARE searching and that they have witnessed it themselves. They have not answered as of yet and I'm not holding my breath.
    I have asked similar questions and there are never any answers to the REAL just more smoke and mirrors to deflect...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Here is what I don't understand. Why would someone, if they had Caylee, allow her to be seen? That makes no sense. I also hear Cindy say there is no proof that Caylee is dead. Why does she leave out the death band on the hair. If all of Casey's phone activity around March and April didn't show the patterns that they do in May, June, and July, then I would say that she spent a lot of time making it look like she was planting evident all around to confuse an investigation. She lies for power and an agenda. Looks like to me that the A's think she gave Caylee to someone she didn't know and made up the sitters name because she can't remember who it was and that person conned Casey ans she would never admit that she was conned, just as Cindy will not admit that she has been conned. Cindy can't give up control. The trial will be very interesting.

Why aren't there pictures and updates from this search???

While I don't believe, I would be more likely to give them the benefit of the doubt if they would give out some information about where they are looking or what/who they are looking for.

I am in Atlanta very near where some of the original "sightings" were. I know that if I even thought I imagined seeing Caylee, regardless of what I believe, I would grab her and call 911 and make a huge scene. Nancy Grace is based in Atlanta as well, and I'll bet I could get her on location within the hour if it were even remotely credible. I would be the happiest person alive to go on national television and say I was wrong and apologize to all of the believers out there for doubting.

But it is frustrating to keep hearing about the "live Caylee" searches and then have it all wrapped up like a big secret. Maybe Kid Finders hasn't figured this out yet, but that's NOT HOW YOU FIND A MISSING PERSON!!!

See, the trick is to spread the word, not keep it hush hush. Between the PI and Kid Finders and the publicist and the lawyer and the minister and their friends, you'd think somebody would know that and tell them.

I would like to know if anyone was able to take the airtran logs and make them larger more readable? I am very interested in studying this information but the pics from the 500 doc dump are too small for me to make out without getting a headache. Thanks
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 11-12-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: PM reference

Well, I think the posters who do hope/believe Caylee is alive have given up trying to post their opinions here at WS. It is a shame but it seems that any discussions no matter how civilized they start out, wind up getting closed because people let their emotions get the better of them and say things they shouldn't. At least that is what I seen when I read any thread that relates to Caylee possibly being alive. I do not believe she is alive, but I understand how some people want to believe and see the evidence differently. I have been thinking of theses posters lately and hope they are all doing ok - it has been a difficult weekend for all of us, hasn't it?
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    If you offered the A's a cool million to share the info they have on where Caylee's been the last 5 months, maybe they would!
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast