Moss Park Did Not Check Out. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread:)

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet me at Moss Park." Murt, turned around and is heading there now.

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.

Just spoke to Windchime and she said Cocoamom is going to be posting some interesting pictures of the church (and the surrounding area) where Casey went after she had an argument with her mother.

This is great news, there is a lot of great insight on this board and I hope that LP's persistence will payoff!

I also spoke with both Murt and LP, stay tuned this could be big news...

Jeni

Just spoke to Windchime and she said Cocoamom is going to be posting some interesting pictures of the church (and the surrounding area) where Casey went after she had an argument with her mother.

BREAKING NEWS-Another day I'm not going to get a damn thing done in my damn house!:woohoo:

I seriously hope this is the big break that Caylee needs! Praying for her to be found!

Every time we hear something that might BE 'something', I get so hopeful.

Please let this be it...
Please let this be it...
Please let this be it...
I really just want this to be over.

GREAT
Hoping this leads to something
while we wait
what do we know about Moss Park

Well I will keep praying and hoping. Thank you so much for keeping us all up to date!

Could someone please explain to me how the news of Casey going to a church was discovered? I had not heard this. Please

Went to a church?

It must have been a doozy of a fight if she didn't just go seek out her friends to give them another earful about how mean & rotten her family was.

When did this happen? Is it at all possible she considered abandoning Caylee at the church or was this already after she took care of that problem?

Interesting tidbit I never heard before.

Tricia, do we know for sure that Casey went there after the argument or is that a guess?

I hope Cocoamom is onto something and Caylee is finally found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10