Thread: Pictures from Cocoa Mom

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

Pictures from Cocoa Mom

This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

Please be patient. Cocoamom will be here as soon as she can to post them.

This is all I know

Tricia
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

This is all I know

Tricia
    Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.

Here is a 2008 aerial picture of the church from the county appraiser's website.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.
    I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
    Opinions, mine.

Quote Originally Posted by st. crispian View Post
    I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
    That's a very, very good point, and I agree 110%!

The truest love there is

You know, I don't care who/how she is found, as long as that precious little angel is found. KC will have to do something to keep herself in the news now, the story is quieting down some. She will fear that people are forgetting about her. (Note I say her - she doesn't care if people forget about Caylee)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Here is a 2008 aerial picture of the church from the county appraiser's website.

Anyone know what is that Hot spray thing next to the church?

All these very public places. Center of Blanchard and now this. I don't buy it.

Moss Park - Yes.

Between waiting for Windchime's footage of Blanchard incident and Cocoa's photos - I'm about to keel.

Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902

she posted the photos in this thread
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902
    starts at post #47

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902
    The appraiser's website offers two different aerial maps.. one is 2007 and one is 2008. No matter which one you select the copyright information stays the same. I'm guessing they didn't update the copyright info when they posted the 2008 aerial map.

TexasLil - Could you post the link for the appraiser's site again. It's a great map and I wanted to check out a couple of things!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

This is all I know

Tricia
    I cannot for the life of me find any posts discussing the possibilty that Casey came to this church after an argument (not that I am doubting in any way, just want to read it first hand).

Quote Originally Posted by Whyamisointerested View Post
    Anyone know what is that Hot spray thing next to the church?
    Sounds like Tabernacle Hot Springs of Life?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I dunno. the more i think, the more i believe KC is not smart at all. Caylee will eventually be found in a simple place? She just doesn't have the smarts about her. However I do believe she moved the body of the child, explaining the dna decomp found.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.